126- glass Chamber

126 - Glass chamber

Before the bullet rip Manik's brain a strong hand lifted his hand pointing the gun to the ceiling. The shot passed within the ceiling creating a hole. Jack smacked Manik in anger that the gun bounced on the floor.

"You out of your mind!" Jack cried in anger grabbing his collar. Soon the guards rushed inside hearing the sound.

Jack parted away seeing them, he took the gun stuffed it in his back and dragged Manik with him. Only after telling the guards to inform John to clear the mess pointing at the ceiling. Nandini is unaware of this as she is in the bathroom lost in her world.

Jack's room,

It's the previous soundproof room allocated to Jack and Sheetal. Jack pushed Manik in anger and locked the door with a thud.

"What's wrong with you? Killing her and killing yourself! Do you atleast know what you are doing? When you want to die like a coward why you started this revenge or marry her? You are expecting a baby too. What is going on? What is making you do this?

Manik just sat on the bed holding his head. His mind was filled with flashes "You pretty wife gonna be destroyed infront of you, my everyman gonna rip her!" echoed his ear he shut his ears screaming "Stop ittt" Manik cried aloud sliding off the bed and collapsing over the floor hitting his head. Jack realised his worst state, he had a volcano within burning him. Jack took him in a hug.

"What happened? Tell me, bro. You are my bro, right? I'm your shadow then why are hiding from your shadow? I swear I will keep this secret, just tell the matter we will sort it together." Jack begged.

"It's all destroyed!" Manik cried turning silent. Jack took the gun and pointed it at himself.

"If you don't tell the truth, I will shoot myself first. I can't see you suffer. It's better I dir before you" Jack shouted, Manik just got up throwing the gun away. He hugged him in tears.

"I understand, I lost your trust but I trust you more. You can never do wrong things. You know everything about Nandini before, something happened which you are hiding. Tell me" Jack insisted with tears. Manik avoided in silence, Jack thought he feared that Nandini would know"

"Nandini is an outsider bro, You are important to me. I just protected her to save you from guilt. I was with you in everything. Even if it's wrong I will not judge you. I swear I will not tell anything to Nandini also. Everything you say will stay between us." Jack promised gaining Manik's faith.

"Promise me, this should be our secret. You should never tell it out in any way" Manik asked showing his hand. Jack promised with utmost loyalty.

"Tell me, why you went alone to that place and what happened there?"

Flashback,

The day Nandini was been kidnapped by Zach alis Mamba, who held her as his captive. They gave her a heavy dose of anaesthesia to keep her asleep. They are sure that her brain works faster than Lioness it's safe to keep her unconscious and Zach called Manik and instructed him to come alone. His man picked Manik from the road, cuffing his hands behind blindfolding him they got him to the glass chamber warehouse which was located in the city outskirts.

Once they reached the goons removed his blindfold and the bright light passed throw his retina causing him little discomfort to cope with, "Welcome Manik!" Zach chuckled with an evil smirk. Manik's eyes hurriedly searched for Nandini but he couldn't find her.

"Desperate to see your girlfriend and my witch!" Zach pulled the sheet-covered Nandini. She is lying unconscious on a bench beside.

"Angel!" Manik cried running to her before he reached her, Zach's men held him, his cuffed hands didn't help him fight.