80- Reverted

80- Reverted

Jack just placed the gift infront of Sheetal not talking anything. Sheetal thought its his way of telling sorry and opened the gift. Manik knows what is coming up he silently turned facing the wall. The toy came at the sight of both Sheetal and Jack. Sheetal clearly found what it was but Jack thought it was some kid's toy so Nandini gifted it. Sheetal got up with a jerk and slapped him hard and Manik got frozen hearing the sudden sound.

"Unexpected" Manik mumbled closing his mouth shocked seeing Sheetal's anger.

"Is this what you gift me? What do you want to do with me?" Sheetal shouted in anger holding his blazer.

"What!"

"Don't you know what it is?" Sheetal shouted smashing it on him. Soon his eyes fell on the packing written as an adult toy.

"Sorry" He just uttered walking away not even looking at Manik. He just stormed to the men's bathroom crying out. That's so hard all the time he was hurting her with his silly things. Now, this prank she just hates him much. Only he knows how painful it will be to walk away from the person you like the most.

"He really don't know, I just played a prank" Manik smiled.

"You such an ass"

"yeah, I'm! But he wasn't. If I was him I would be returned three slaps but he just walked out because before thinking about himself he will think about others. That's Jack! If you want to love him you should see him like a baby. Silence kills everything, don't do the mistake which I did. They are selfless discuss and settle. He will open up for sure" Manik told softly.

"He was such a coward. I would not mind if he slapped me twice but all the time running away. How far I can chase him?" Sheetal growled frustrated holding her head.

"He can run only to me. Nothing more because his world is small. Need to pamper to get a desired result" Manik smiled. Sheetal went behind and asked security about Jack. They sighed her men's washroom.

Not thinking anything to went into the men's washroom. Luckily it's all empty only jack was inside crying looking into the mirror.

"Crying baby" Sheetal let out seeing him weeping.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why always I'm hurting you." He cried like a baby.

"I'm sorry too," He smiled taking him in a hug. He cried apologizing again and again. She softly rubbed his back tell him it ok. Manik was right Jack had capacity to kill hundred opponents but he was a baby inside when it comes to the people he love. He sees his entire world in the few people living around him.

One of her staff opened the washroom door and stood frozen seeing Sheetal hugging a man. He didn't see Jack's face as Sheetal is hugging him facing the door. Sheetal looked at the door and her manager standing looking at them.

Not breaking the hug she sighed her hand telling the manager to get out and he walked away closing the door embarrassed. He went and told his colleague about the thing he had seen and the matter spreaded like wildfire burning the entire building in flames of gossip.

Sheetal was busy calming him.

"You are crying like I made you pregnant and dumped you" Sheetal chuckled cheering the moment that Jack laughed breaking the hug and wiping off his tears.