140 - Easy?

140 - Easy?

Manik threw Jack out and locked the door with a thud pushing her over the bed. He looked at her furiously loosening his tie and taking it off along with his blazer.

'How many times have I told you not to do this kind of things? Didn't I?" he asked in a cold tone unboutting and folding his sleeves up to his elbow.

"It's just, a small fish" She replied biting her lip.

"But that small fish touched my shark"

"I punched him" She responded proudly getting his another glare.

"Relax, he won't do anything cool. But he is dominant it's better not to poke him anyway. Even he does something in flow again with regret. Such a mad creature I loved! Hush! Think something Nandu, your brain gets dumb by his closeness." She scolded herself inside thinking a way to settle this matter and calm him. Kissing him will be the last idea because going closer will be more worse in this situation.

"Punched him! Remove your top" he demanded all of a sudden getting her nervous.

"We are in office, let's discuss our matters at home"

"Did you say this to that crocodile when he laid his hand on my wife?" he scoffed reaching her, she crawled back onto the bed, but he held her ankle dragging her down on the bed as a result her skirt misplaced high, he placed his knee between her legs preventing her from crawling above or falling.

"Manik, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for?"

"That he laid hand on"

"On?"

"Me!"

"No, on my wife. Atleast apologizes correctly. No regret just telling to escape. He will get punished by Law but what about you? Don't you think you deserve to get punished?"

"But our equations changed, you can't punish me!"

"Changed, I changed so you got so much freedom to play this kind of games around me and got guts to question me. Everything I say will be rule and I already told you be my good wife, you promised me not to take risky activities, but again you had chosen to be a warrior for this society rather than being my wife. You punched him for touching you, but where should I punch you for letting him touch my wife? " He snapped in anger squeezing his hand on her crotch over her skirt.

"Hmm, easy" she whispered holding his hand to loosen the grip which provoked him more to press his knee touching her sensitive part.

"Now don't tell me you didn't expect it, you know his mindset, still played victim to get evidence. You had that influence to shut any man with zero evidence" she gulped in a hard lump looking at him.

"He is your selection, I trust you more. Shouldn't punish an innocent. But we are not same, I... I stood for good"

"Oh, standing for good. Now stand for yourself, get up" he smiled devilishly placing his knee closer between her thighs and hand pinning her down.

"leave my hand then I will" she argued innocently, he immediately left her hand but his leg was already locked. She tried to crawl back but it didn't work.

"I'm giving you one minute if you think I shouldn't touch you or you think you are correct and I'm wrong or you feel I don't worth to talk this to you? You can go, if you stay back you will be gone in my hands." He warned giving her a chance leaving his grip on her leg still waiting for her response.