68- Match making

68- Match making

Manik was lying in the corner turning into ball. She felt him so weird and slept beside him, but he wanted to know will that dream be true."

A few moment later,

"Angel!" he called out checking whether she is sleeping or not. She did not respond to him. He called her again and again. Getting no reply he crawled closer to her cuddling and softly moved his hand inside her shirt and down to her pajama. Feeling his cold hands over her skin she woke up with a jerk and sat on the bed. Before she does anything make kept his hand on his cheek thinking she will definitely slap him.

"What are you doing?" she asked in anger hitting him with the pillow.

"Nothing just got my hands in sleep"

"In sleep, your hands should be on your side not in my pant" She shouted.

"Sorry, if you doubt come slap me, slap me baby" Manik whimpered creating drama.

"Shut up, already I'm irritated. you don't mess up my mood. Sleep!" she shouted in anger and slept on her side.

"She didn't sleep buddy maybe that was just a dream," Manik thought lying on his back glaring at the ceiling.

"This Wilson doesn't know anything and I'm not getting any clues. how to manage this? One side this beautiful distraction! Offo, my life sucks. Why she didn't slap me?" He mumbled frustrated restlessly changing directions to sleep, but nothing worked. He would've felt happy peaceful if she had slapped him.

Seems her reaction is also distracting him. After battling more than two hours. He wanted to try it once more and get a valid reaction from her. Faking sleep he cuddled her once more feeling him close she felt he moved in sleep and continued her peaceful sleep as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

Her sleep was been disturbed by feeling his warm breath on her nape. But she tried to ignore it and focus on her sleep. Soon he started moving his hands and pressing her belly bottom he tried to enter into her pajama once more. She realized he was all awake and doing it purposely.

That freaked her much and she smacked his in anger.

"What the fu*k you're doing?" She shouted in anger.

"Nothing... Just accidentally"

"Dare you lie again. I know the difference between an accident and intention. What are you trying to do!" she shouted in anger pinning his head to the pillow.

"Sorry, I just checked limits. Leave my neck it's hurting" He cried in pain struggling. She just left his head and sat beside

"Dirty mind! When you said you want to sleep with me I thought you want to be here to comfort me, but you! Look what I was expecting from you? Get out of my bed! Hopeless demon! How can you think this stuff in this kind of situation in mess?" she scolded kicking him out of her bed.

"I didn't do anything. Sorry baby it's mistake. I was serious" He pleaded to request her.

"I won't trust you" She growled.

"Please it's just a mistake, I accept please one chance I will comfort you really this time" He made a puppy face coming to her.

"Dare you touch me again! Here Im thinking what to do next and you are dreaming dirt."

"hmm, sorry. Even I don't know what to do next so I was thinking random stuff"

"Can't I see that clipping once? Please Manu" Nandini requested manik flicker hearing her request. He couldn't understand why she is asking it. Did she still can't trust him or she found out the truth? There is no chance to find the truth according to him so he concluded it as distrust. She wants to verify his character from that girl, he thought and decided it as his answer.