55- walking along

55- walking along

Morning,

The entire night Nandini just sat beside him on the bed with flowing tears while watching his face. The truth has broken her into pieces. All these days she hated him thinking he is a disgusting dirty man, but in reality, her father is the one who ruined his everything and enjoying his life. But Manik was still sitting in past restlessly searching for those bastards.

Manik woke up and was shocked to see her crying. He held his head trying to think about the night.

"I'm sorry, am I rude last night? It's just my frustration. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have humiliated you like that. I just"

"No, you don't need to be sorry. I'm sorry"

"Sorry?" Manik asked confused. She hid her tears lowering her eyes.

"On behalf of my dad. He doesn't love me or anyone in this world. He just loves money" Nandini whimpered.

"I don't know. He will not tell me the truth. Again I stood at zero." He mumbled in pain rubbing his face with his hands together wiping his tears.

"Means, you came here just to get information from my dad. I mean your MBA, my tutor?"

"Yes, I took out my frustration on you while being your tutor and also searched your mansion, your dad's office every branch. But I found nothing, so at last, I trapped you. I thought he loves you...." He paused not to hurt her by telling her father's truth.

" I'm sorry, he was much more focused on other things. You are not his weakness" he said getting up to leave.

"I think you didn't keep your effort on him." She shouted out.

"What do you mean?" He asked facing her.

"Instead of putting afford on hurting me you should've kept it on Wilson" she mumbled. Manik was shocked hearing her for the first time calling her father with his name.

"Your father!" Manik added.

"Not, my father. He died for me the day when he traded a girl for his profit. It maybe someones wife or his own daughter. He just sees his own profit. That type of man only sees money, why not you just hit him to die and get your truth" Nandini screamed with hate.

"Hmm, cool. If he dies I can never reach the truth. Once I did a mistake in my anger and I can't risk in here. Your father should live and none should find the things happening here. I'm sorry, I again broken you, but that was the last time. As I promised I will leave you. You are free to go." Manik whimpered softening her. She didn't bother about his last sentence as she was stopped hearing after the line 'once I did a mistake in my anger and I can't risk again

"What mistake you did in anger?" She asked. His face turned sten hearing her question.

"I don't regret doing it, I just felt I made it fast. It's not your matter kiddo. Be happy that I was leaving you" he smiled patting her hair like she is a little baby.

She held his wrist stopping him. He was frozen surprised seeing her holding his hand and soon she locked her fingers with his.

"Don't leave me here" She cried like a baby with flowing tears. He took her in his embrace still holding her hand.

"You asked me this, what happened now? Oh, are you feeling I will again return to hurt you? Ok, I promise I will never step into your nation. You can be happy as you wish" he assured softly wiping her tears.

"No, I want to study there only. Please take me back. If you feel im useless leave me there. Just take me with you. Please!" She requested between her sobs.