101- COMEBACK

101- Comeback

They rushed Nandini to the hospital and were in intensive care, and at the same time, Manik's flight landed in South Africa. They texted Nandini and, as per Nandini's setting of auto-reply, it responded to Manik. She also made scripted voice texts to send Manik time to time to keep pretending her good.

Nandini also made a timer night to deliver her message and video link of this live stream to Jack.

Zach was being treated, but the heavy blood loss and damage of hypersensitive tissues made his condition critical.

Scanning her body, they found internal damage of digestive system, which caused her internal bleeding and needs few more tests for medication.

Evening,

Jack received the message from Nandini's private number when he was alone sitting in his room, and Manik was busy with some calls.

Text: by the time you are reading this message, I might be miles away from you both, but my heart was much closer. Today I'm going on a hunt and which may not have a happy ending but I have to do it alone to win something immortal and I don't want Manik's goal to be ruined by my decisions so I'm hiding this matter and I want you to hide the same till you both return after completing your investigation. It's my only request, bro. Please don't let Manik know this. Clicking on the link will show you what actually happened. I don't want to leave Manik in confusion or fuss. I want him to know every Damm thing that happened to me. He should know how strong his girl was and what happened to her. Life or death, I wanna be a warrior. If anything happens to me, tell my Manu to kill this Man "Zach!" he should die a bitter death.

Jack hurriedly clicked on the link and was shocked to see the entire video with hovering hands. Everything was recorded till Nandini sighed the papers and taken out. He dropped his phone in shock at seeing the mess.

"N...... Nandini!" he cried out, holding his head.

He grabbed his phone from the floor and called his mom to know about the matter.

Maya told him that Nandini didn't come home because morning she told her she will stay with her friends for the project. Jack immediately called the cops and found hospital details and her health report was still under observation.

He saw Manik who was roaming I'm here and there thinking about something. Jack ran to him to know the reason for his tension.

"What happened? Are you alright" Jack asked, seeing him sweating.

"Don't know. I'm feeling so uneasy. Something is wrong!"

"What is wrong?" Jack asked again.

"Don't know. I never felt this way. From morning I was so restless. I think maybe I miss Nandini, but what to do?"

"Did you speak to her today?"

"No, she was busy on project. She message a voice note. Seems she missed me more, her voice is so dull. Once we go back, we will go on a holiday together," Manik said, admiring his screen saver which was her photo. Jack just looked on not understanding what to talk, he knows how important this one week was and also Nandini. He was in a dilemma yet decided to be silent and their work is done and Nandini recover.

He dialled John and his mom, informed him about Nandini, and instructed them to hide this matter from Manik.

The morning after knowing the matter, Maya rushed to the hospital and spoke to doctors and found she was under treatment she will be fine soon which gave relief. She came out and sat waiting outside the ICU. Two doctors came out worried, telling their team "His condition is serious. We just got only one bottle of blood. I positive rarest blood group, if we can't find it he will paralysed top to bottom." They discussed being ready to give up on Zach's condition.