98- Rumours

98- Rumours

Nandini has chosen an awesome suit for Jack as it's his first close meeting with Sheetal's parents personally. Jack was so nervous about the night. Trio started together and reached Jones Mansion where the party was held. There were a lot of guests invited most of them are billionaires and successful entrepreneurs. Jack looked at the guards of those respective billionaires standing out of the venue in groups. That reminded him his place again.

Looking at him lost Manik wrapped his hand around Jack's shoulder assuring him as his big brother. Sheetal face glowed seeing Jack coming inside. Her soft smile turned to a glowing one.

"Happy birthday Girl" Manik smiled, and Nandini wished her hugging her. They gave a bouquet together and they went talking with her parents leaving  Jack alone with Sheetal.

"H...  Happy birthday" he whispered sweating as it's suffocating him more. She felt his uncomfortable expression staying at this place.

"Thanks for coming"

"Did you thought I will not come?" Jack asked surprising her with his wrong question.

"Nothing like that, you don't like public places so I was wondering. Come I will introduce you to my parents" Sheetal said holding his wrist and took him to her parents.

"Are you sure?"

"Dad Mom, this is Jack, my boyfriend"

"Jack?" her mom asked for surname.

"It's just Jack, security chief of Manik Victor" Jack said. In the while Manik came there adding "My little brother Mrs Jones." her mom passed an unsatisfied expression making Sheetal upset. She knows her parents don't like ordinary people.

"Who is she then?" Mrs Jones asked seeing Nandini.

"She is Manik's friend" Sheetal told, but Manik wanted to clear the air so added "My girlfriend, Nandini"

"Oh is this the girl whom we saw in media then" Mr and Mrs Jones asked surprised.

Sheetal took them away from her parents as things got awkward. Seeing sad face of Jack her happy day was ruined. She regrated inviting them here.

All of sudden her mom came to Sheetal and took her away in private.

"Again doing same mistake, I told you right this ordinary people just see your money. Nothing else! Don't get betrayed again. I told you to try Manik Victor but shamelessly drolling with his guard" Her mom scolded upset.

"you don't know Jack, Mom. He is so good"

"He doesn't even have his own identity what is good about him" Her mom scoffed in anger that the conversation was heard by Jack from one corner and Manik from another way.

Sheetal saw Jack who turned out to leave,  pushing her mom she ran behind him.

"I...  I'm so sorry Jack it's... " She whimpered he can see her eyes red trying to hide her tears.

"It's ok they are your parents. They are concerned about you. Anyway tell them that we are in time pass relation"

"C... Can you please drop me home after this party?" Sheetal asked.