159 - Serum

159 - Serum

The drive went with silence filled with her excitement to know where this ride led them to. Manik let a chuckle admiring her from the mirror, sneakily he placed his hand on her thigh and slowly travelled it above her skirt, which got her attention shifted from the road to him. he rested it just a little away from her centre, stroking her bare skin. "ahem... " Nandini cleared her throat landing her hand on his preventing his moment. She tried to shove it off but his fingers gripped her thighs making her breath heavy. His toxic finger teased her to the extent of winning her frustrated groan, she stared at his hand and wished that it got more closer but it could lead them to. She knew what he was doing, she deliberately didn't move his hand.

"Hubby... I know what you are trying to do... " She took a sharp breath in, glaring at him who acted like he didn't know what she was talking about. " I don't know what you are saying ". Manik innocently said and then turned his attention towards the road.

"Manu.." Nandini said with a low voice, it was the last warning, he was adamant about this, he gently squeezed her inner thigh and kept teasing her with it. " F*ck!" She cursed with a laboured breath, She then herself guided his hand towards her underwear and put it above it. He could feel the wetness through the fabric, and smirked at his sexy wifey who was already biting her lips and stopping herself from moaning.

"Tell me what you want me to do, princess ". He whispered in her ear and then licked her earlobe. Princess that indicates his mood to be on top, but his queen wasn't ready to give him it "Don't test my patience ". She glared at him annoyed, she didn't like the teasing, he could see her blushing cheeks and aching body feeling the heat.

"I don't know what you are trying to say wifey " Manik winked and didn't try to move his hand.
"Shit, I am not going to forgive you for this ". She pushed her panty down and then pressed Manik's hand directly to her core.

"Now don't you dare ask me what I want because it is very clear that I want you to finish what you started ". She snapped at him but then immediately moaned when she felt his fingers were playing with her cl*t. He gulped trying so hard to focus on the road, her other hand tightly grabbed the steering wheel every time he heard her moan.

The only sound in the car was his wife's moan, as his fingers were getting wet and itched to get inside her core. He gently slid one of his finger inside her throbbing pot, which caused her to gasp and then let out a little moan.

"Faster... " She demanded and Manik followed quickening his pace and with that added one more finger inside her. " Ah... Manikkk" She moaned her name, Manik almost lost his grip on the steering wheel it was hard to focus ahead. " Shit, what are you doing to me?". He mumbled stepping on the brakes and pulling his car aside on the highway.

"I am close, don't slow down " she breathed out, he pushed her back on the seat and lifted her leg to get easy access. She put a hand on her mouth to stop herself from moaning again and again. "Let me hear you moan my name, baby" he begged while kissing her neck while his fingers worked harder. She took a sharp breath in when she knew that she was close. "Manikkkk" she came on his hand trembling. He withdrew his fingers and completely licked them clean, while she wiped herself clean with a napkin.

" This was way better than the dinner" He winked licking his fingers. "It's wild! We shouldn't be doing this here" She blushed and looked away out. "But you wanted it, don't you?" He teased making a turn of his car that led to a tiny road that seemed to be a short route leading to woods and he halted his car to the side. She screamed in surprise to see the location which was so familiar to her.