128 - Hazel Eyes

128- Hazel Eyes

Life was going well, this world was unaware of the happening inside his Mansion which provided peace to them, They started parenting the baby together which made Nandini happy, she didn't see his hate or anger and his eyes were filled with love. He didn't appoint any caretaker for the baby instead he took charge of everything including diaper changing. Victor joined them to celebrate, he felt so happy seeing his solo son turning into a family man. They named the little girl Lily. Jack tried to overcome Sheetal's thoughts by spending his time with Lily.

As the baby turned three months she started putting effort to walk in the air hitting his heart. Manik got his baby footprint tattoo on his heart as his precious memory which overwhelmed Nandini. Finally, she felt things changed and she was going to have a best life ahead.

Seven months later, Nandini recovered back to ordinary life, and the little Lily started crawling. She was growing faster but something about his daughter annoyed him alot. That's nothing but her change in eye colour. She was born with brownish blue eyes but by absorbing light baby gets its original eye colour and his daughter got hazel eyes, which happened by genes. Ronald and Zach have hazel eyes. whereas Nandini and Jack got their respective mom's eye colour.

Every time Manik saw his daughter's face, he remembered Zach's cruel face which was destroying his happiness and peace. Often it made him mad and mistakenly he would leave her. His fear was alive which was burning him within.

One day morning, he was sitting reading newspaper in his room and suddenly he received a call from a private number. He knew whose number that could be, and he picked up the call. 

"How is your daughter, Manik? Alive or died that day"

"You got guts to call me?" Manik grinned.

"Yeah, of course. I had nothing to lose but you had a beautiful little wife and unwanted daughter. It seems your daughter was familiar to me, haven't you got doubt that she might be my daughter. Oh, you felt its genes then what about her? She doesn't know about genes still she didn't feel weird seeing her baby's eyes. She worked with me Manik, late nights more hours... how many times I might've used her? Even she knows it so she is not talking about it, Just remember whatever I say is always correct. If you want you can have a DNA test" Zach polluted his mind.

"You called me just to tell me this?" Manik asked coldly.

"Of course, even I want an heir whyn't my stepsis be my breeder?"

"Do you think I will let you win again?"

"Of course, no! I just want you to take special care. If not I will take them both" Zach smiled hanging up the call. Manik smacked away his phone in anger holding his head At the same time his little baby came crawling to him and tried to stand holding his pants in her tiny hands. As Manik lowered his eyes his daughter smiled at him, The words of Zach already killed his peace and his helplessness turned him into an animal, losing his sense he pushed off the little soul and she fell hard to the floor crying aloud. Nandini came running hearing her crying, Manik was just sitting holding his head.

Nandini grabbed her baby checking on her, She couldn't believe her eyes seeing Manik giving least care about that little soul.

"Did you push her?" Nandini asked calmly comforting her.

"Yes, I did. Just take her out"

Nandini got so angry seeing his ignorance, that he turned into a sadist not even able to see his baby. She smacked the water on his face in anger walking off along with her baby. Soon Jack came to the room shocked to see the baby crying harder and her face turned pink crying much.