59- Bestie

59- Bestie

After dinner, Manik took her back to her room and placed her on the bed. Suddenly she screamed looking at the ceiling and crawled away in fear. Manik just caught her in seconds from falling off the bed.

"Its aquarium attached to the ceiling. It won't fall on us" Manik laughed hugging her. She opened her eyes a little and looked at the roof and him.

He lay beside her and took her in his embrace.

"You living in this room from yesterday and never seen the ceiling?" He asked surprised.

"Hmm, I sleep on the side" she replied.

"Tell that you didn't watch, see how many new fishes I got" he said looking at the roof.

"Real fishes?" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah, they get oxygen and food through internal pipes. It's a different setup. You like fishes right so I got this designed specially so that you can talk to them lying on your bed. It took almost 10 days to complete this huge aquarium ceiling. You got the special room. Im jealous of you" He giggled that she laughed shyly. Suddenly she remembered something,

"How you found that aunty was murdered? Did she told you anything?" She asked him. She thought he may get away in anger but he stayed calm looking at the aqua ceiling.

"I have seen few documents in the drive" he responded. Nandini looked on remembering the video.

"Won't you torture me and sent that to my father" she raised a question, he looked at her surprised.

"No, it's useless. I will try something else hereafter." He said covering her with the quilt and lied beside for a while. Once he thought she slept he went to his room after adjusting her pillow.

He called John and ordered him to get a new aquarium by morning and slept thinking about his his mom.

Nandini woke up at night with a jerk. Suddenly she ran to his room through the attached door and jumped on him.

He woke up with a thud and flipped her to his down as an act of self-defence. He seen her face in a millisecond before landing a tight punch.

"Huh! What you are doing at this hour?" He asked shocked.

"Get up from me first" she groaned panting by his weight over her. He flipped her over him that accidentally she fell on his lap making him groan.

"Sorry, I just" she tried to get up but her leg locked in his quilt that she again collapsed on him accidentally pressing on his hard on.

"Awww... Careful!" He cried holding her on him to prevent her moments.

"Soo sorry, did I hurt you. You were crying!" She blabbered confused seeing his face turning red and eyes wet.

"Shut up first! Give me a second" he scolded pressing her thighs unknowingly rubbing into her. She felt some thing poking under her and dammit the relization freaked her up.

"I... Just... Sorry" she shouted in panic trying to move out from that poster but his grip prevented her all trails.

"Please don't move, it's time up also. Just sit for a moment things will set. Your moment furstrates me more" he graoned in pleasure adjusting comfortable under her.

"Sorry" she uttered not moving a inch.

"Tell why you came running at this hour? Any nightmare?" He asked diverting there topic.

"Not nightmare I got idea."

"What idea, to ruin my peace?" He mocked, she punched his abs in anger making him gasp.