136 - Mission

*3k+ words

Some kind of mature content if your not comfortable stay away by first glimpse itself....

136 - Mission

Manik moved his body a little lower attacking her neck with his soft kisses, pulling off her sleeves he nibbled her skin sensually. She moaned softly rolled his hair back and pulling him more on her, suddenly he pulled off her remembering his daughter's presence in their room.

"Lily?" He asked hurriedly getting up.

"Don't get panic, she was sleeping and can't hear us"

"How is that possible, kids wake up for little noise too"

"She had caps in her ears so"

"What the hell? Her ears will get suffocated" Manik scoffed trying to go off the bed towards his daughter's bed but Nandini held his wrist.

"Don't I know what I'm doing?" Manik sighed sitting silently feeling she may not like him as a father to her child.

"She is a special child, a hyperactive kid" Nandini said lying comfortably on the bed. He looked at her surprised.

"Hyperactive? Means she will respond like me."

"No, no she can't respond like you because, mentally she is fine. Her mind was active equal to a 5 year child. She can write, draw and can remember 90% of the things she has seen and can hear sounds even the sound of a clock tick was disturbing her sleep. It's normal for some kids as I was stressed during my pregnancy phase and some may be by genes. That's why those caps, they help the air pass but filter sound waves helping her to get sleep."

"Then it's fine, she will be talented like you"

"Maybe like Lily mom, she should get all the love unlike me."

"Did you ever felt to kill me the reason for everything is me?" Manik asked all of sudden getting a chuckle from her.

"To kill you I have to kill myself first because you are already a part of me. If this divorce can keep you happy I will gift you in exchange of Jack."

"I just wanna hold her tight and scream out my love but my bloody deeds messed up. Everything was pinching me." Manik thought in his mind which was read by Nandini.

"I forgot to ask you, I need an appointment letter for a girl in your firm can you do it"

"You can ask my HR, he will do it"

"I asked from you" she demanded, he nodded in acceptance. She immediately got up, walked to the table grabbed her bag took out an envelope.

"Niana" appointed as intern"

"Intern? Seriously my front manager is enough for this position"

"Shut up and sign it, you will stay out of your office for this week!" She scoffed frustrated passing him a pen, he just signed not able to get her plan. But the letter was normal her seriousness was scaring him.

"If your HR asks about the letter you tell him it's just a random appointment nothing special mention it"

"I understand an opportunity shouldn't be a privilege, Why my firm? You can hire her"

"Thanks for the advice, good night." She ignored his question and lay on her side pulling up the sheet. After few minutes of silence, Manik broke it with a question. "Do you know about my condition?" Manik asked sitting on the bed beside her, he felt she will not respond but to his surprise, she turned to his direction on her left and tabbed on the bed gesturing him to lie down, as Manik lay she softly placed her hand on him and responded "You are my baby's father, I should know everything about you that's why Lily was saved. You are born to two genius persons who gifted you better skills by bloodline, but you went into turmoil after your mom's death. That's definitely not a ten year child can take, no person can bear seeing his mother getting such painful death it wounded your heart and made you helpless, alone and you suffered unable to share it with anyone around. Keeping things inside just sucks your life. It closed all the doors of your heart and you ended in such a way. Our Lily had some tiny problem and she overcame it. A special child means it's not any disability they are specially able to do certain things beyond others. She is physically weak because her brain is quick working using all her energy. We should keep her busy and spread her wings, Problem is her genes mingled up by clever you and cunning me." She says with a chuckle, he looks at her shocked by the last word.