164- Reunite

A/n- Devil professor was been published in my inkitttt account link was in bio ...

Or you can text me ... Or search story name in inkittt

164 - Reunite

Unknown location.

“How long will you take? Have you found any information?” A man in a suit asked in his hoarse tone.

“We are sure they might have held him captive in their estate or they might have killed him,” the lean guy said fearfully, his eyes fixed on the gun lying beside him. As he guessed, he pulled the trigger and pointed it at him.

“If my son was dead, I want his dead body. If he was alive, I want him free, but Nandini shouldn’t be alive. Kill her!”

“It is impossible boss she had z plus security and also has her private army, we can’t even get to see her from distance” His man informed.

“Then why should I pay you? If it was easy to kill her, I would have gone myself to shoot her. Fucking idiots, I hired you all and feeding you for years. Why? To sleep on my head! Useless, go kill her, or else. I will kill all of you. Whoever gets her head will get half of my wealth. I will make you adopt you as my hire. Go destroy that Victor family. She demolished my family, and it’s their time to pay back. I want them all to die, including their genius daughter.”

--------

Nandini didn’t move out of her room even to look after Lily. She just stayed in her room crying for hours, cursing her brutal mistake. In a second, she just lost and might end up cheating on her husband. The thought pushed her more into a huge pitch of guilt.

Despite her reluctance, she left the room to attend to her daughter, only to find everything already taken care of - Mark was feeding her daughter and reading her a story from a comic book. Nandini felt completely out of place and knew that it was wrong to let someone replace her husband.

However, she spent the time watching them, and later they played for a bit. Then Mark put her to bed, but Nandini remained in the living room lost in thought. Suddenly, she realized she had made many unknowing mistakes, which made her feel helpless and brought tears to her eyes. She was deeply missing her husband at this moment. It’s been days since she spoke to him. She was unaware that a pair of eyes were watching her sitting on her side.

Sheetal mumbled, “Sometimes, eyes can manipulate emotions. It’s a malfunction that can be fixed with the right approach,” she said, squeezing her hand as assurance. Nandini was shocked hearing that thing which hinted to her that Sheetal found what her thoughts....

“I... It’s just...” She tried to explain herself, but Sheetal just let a chuckle showing her hand.

“you don’t need to explain. Even though I was so attracted to Manik those days, but evenly I fell for Jack. It’s just a cloud that made you hallucinate. I think you miss Manik more. Why don’t you both go on a vacation?”