120- Hints

120- hints

"Then why do you want to interfere in my life? I don't wanna see your nasty face again and this stupid Jack always chanting Nandini Nandini! I just want him only for me, not as your footlicker." Sheetal scoffed in hatred.

"Maybe he is upset about the things I did to Nandini. Soon he will forget" Manik sounded

"Leave Nandini! We will take care of everything. Just leave her" Sheetal sighed.

"She will not come even I leave her. She loves me still and forever" Sheetal saw Jack who was coming towards her cabin from a distance.

"Hmm, loving her rapist. Maybe she deserves only that. First, she flirted with Zach once he was done, she stepped on his head and connected to you. Seems there is no end to her needs. You know right what this kind of woman called S**" Before she completes the furious Manik locked her words within her throat lifting her choking her throat up and pressing against the glass wall.

"Dare you take my girl's name this way" Manik growled in anger while choking her. His veins pecked up and his eyes has visible flames. Sheetal turned breathless under his harsh grip, shaking her legs to get down she struggled trying to get rid of it.

Jack who saw this through the glass walls stormed inside and tried to hold back Manik but Manik's anger was too much. Jack lost his patience and punched his face to free Sheetal. He repeatedly punched his hand so that Manik lost his grip, and Sheetal collapsed on the floor panting. Seeing her miserable condition Jack lost all his control, Every bitter thing revolved in his mind I.e Manik's attempts of hurting his favourite woman. Jack punched him furiously the way Manik started to bleed out of his mouth, but he just lied getting betten without any protest. Soon after hearing the fight, John and team ran in rescue They were about to hit Jack to stop him. But Manik sighed at them to stop. They held Jack away from manik as Manik coughed blood holding his stomach. All are shocked by his condition but Jack was so angry without any regret.

"I will definitely kill you if you again touch my girl or Nandini" Jack screamed trying to free himself from the Guards hold. Manik looked at Sheetal who just winked at him with a grin across her lips which gave him a glimpse of her plan. She intentionally spoke ill about Nandini so that he will lose sense and attack which can snatch Jack totally.

"If so tell them to behave. I don't have any interest in seeing your dirty faces. I will see your end if you cancel my project. Remember Nandini is my wife, No video can separate us" Manik warned after getting on his feet with the help of John.

"Yeah, her goodness is only saving you all the time. The day she loses her tolerance will be your last day!" Jack yelled frustrated breaking the glass table top. He was so suffocated by all happening, he lost his entire world in just a few days. Sheetal held his hand with tears. Manik looked at Jack's bleeding hand, not able to cope up. he rushed out holding in his pain. John followed him hurriedly and helped Manik to get in the car.

"Boss, now?" John asked his boss taking the passenger seat and sighed the driver to start the car.

"We gonna expand, organise an emergency meeting with all the GM's. We gonna analyze our validation and"

"And? We will acquire all the public shares of Geo Group and also Jones. Everything should happen by next week. It's confidential! "

"But, boss why to hold a fraud firm."

"I want to destroy it, but Public investors or stakeholders shouldn't be victims so just buy it first."

"Why such a hard decision it may affect our liquidity?"