89- Explanations

89- Explanations

"What you did, baby? His face turned like that?" Riya asked Nandini who came back to her while looking at Manik.

"Just gave him his future prediction!" Nandini winked. Manik saw the girls still waiting for him. Before they gather closer to him he made an excuse of work and went away. Riya looked at Nandini all shocked.

"Seems you learned many great things? Why not you share with me some tips I can also tame my bf" Riya chuckled asking her curiously.

"You can't use the same trick on everyone."

"Why?"

"All men are not same, baby. My Manu is one in million and only I can handle him" Nandini giggled.

"Anyways you should try to know more about your boyfriend, then you can make things work far better" Nandini advised.

"Thanks, love guru. Forgot to tell you. After exams, we are planning a trekking trip. Would you like to join us?" Riya asked. Nandini thought for a while.

"No, I can't come you guys enjoy. I'm going to library see you in class again" Nandini said bidding bye to everyone she grabbed her bag and started walking to the library which was bit far away from the canteen and all of a sudden someone pulled her into an empty classroom. She didn't try to hit the person because she knows who has that guts to tame her, it was none other than her professor boyfriend Manik.

"We are in college, it won't look nice for both of us" Nandini reasoned in her calm tone placing her hand on his abs creating some space.

"None can watch us and baby you were telling something outside" He whispered in her ear which made her shiver.

"I... I was just joking" She giggled diverting the topic just not to get his anger.

"It sounded serious only, I just want to see how you will chop" He grinned kissing her neck and his hand crawled on her skirt trying to lift it.

"Noo... please stop"

"I want to know. tell me, then I will think" He smiled.

"I'm sorry, I was angry"

"Oh, you can get angry if I spoke to other girls, but I shouldn't get angry even you skip your classes or copy in exams?"

"I didn't say that"

"Then what? Didn't I warn you to focus on your studies? Didn't I said you to stop missing classes?" He groaned in anger pinning her to the wall.

"I just thought to focus from tomorrow. Today is so important for me. I can't take a break all of a sudden"

"I just want to pin you to this wall rip away your dress and fuck the hell out of you. Shall I do it?" She gasped in horror sticking to the wall. He just sighed heavy seeing her scared face.

"All the time things won't go according to our wish. It depends on persons, situations many more. You can continue your work after exams and you will not work for Zach anymore" He declared.

"Hey, it's not done. I promised him to be his assistant till I complete my graduation."

"Whom you asked before promising him? When I tell you something you will obey it!"

"But my promise?" She pouted with tears ready to fall.

"If you cry now none can save you from me. You know how much I hate it" He roared frightening her more.