46- Topper

46- Topper

Nandini started leading a normal life that might be much better than her parent's home. She started talking with her friend and also talking with Maya. Manik ordered her not to stay in the room except at night. She started spending much of her time in the garden playing with his dog.

One morning, she is playing with the dog when Manik stepped out of his room dressed up in his formal suit.

"Did you changed your mind that you are playing still?" Manik growled checking at the clock at 9 pm and she is still in causals. She looked at him top to bottom and grinned secretly.

"Forget about me, don't you have any work rather taking me to college?" she taunted.

"I'm just waiting for my chance, dear. I know this studies, college isn't your cup of tea!" He smirked moving closer to her.

"What you will do if you get a chance?" She whispered looking into his eyes.

"Everything" He smirked.

"But getting me is also not your cup of tea." She chuckled pulling his cheek that he widened his mouth in shock.

"I can do anything I wish, this was my kingdom"

"Ok, now Jack is out and aunty also went out. Champ is sleeping and im bored. Let's go to your room. I will give you chance you can try anything. What say?" She chuckled shaking him. He never heard her so bold statement.

"Haha, I was just kidding, Sir. Do you had memory problem? Today is Sunday I don't have college. Remove your suit and come down. I will serve you breakfast" Nandini smiled. He slapped his head remembering his silly mind.

Nandini was about to step out, but Manik blocked his way by placing his hand like a Bargate.

"You are telling something like chance?" He whispered with a grin snaking his arms around her neck.

"I just felt to see your smile telling that, but you're shocked. It's boring to see you smirking all the time." She smiled again pulling his cheek. He was so surprised seeing her behaving normally.

"Joking with me is dangerous to you" He smiled stepping away.

"It's not, actually you don't need my approval to take me the way you want. Even I'm not opposing you. Then what stopped you from the last two months?" She questioned back raising her voice making him mute.

"You're not such a terrible man and I don't even want you to be one. Don't work too much to tame me. I will study may not for me, but to tell you that I will do anything you want. Don't need to behave like demon also. You can be like you are"

"It will be good if you stop these lectures. I'm just doing all this to save myself from my dad. This is me I'm the devil and I don't need to act when I'm the one" he roared walking back to his room.

"But a devil can smile Mr Manik " she yelled behind he just ignored her and dashed to his room. Nandini waited for him to have his breakfast but he didn't step out of his room. She served his breakfast on a plate and went to his room knocking.

"Can't you let me in peace?" He growled with a frustrated face. Her face immediately grew dull by his rude tone.

"Sorry, I just got breakfast for you" she mumbled putting the plate beside him.

She looked at him and remembered something.

"You can go " he said not looking up. She held her words inside and moved to the door, even after stepping out of the room she was looking at him which was felt by him.