133- Control

133- Control

Manik tried hard to fall asleep, but he felt suffocated by all his messy thoughts. The path Nandini has chosen is dangerous which could increase more enemies but he can't tell her anything about it because he has feeling he is same like them. Sitting his eyes tight he tried to forget everything.

But closing his eyes, instead of remembering Zach Manik saw the burned hand of the prison guy. He got up with a jerk and sat on the bed sweating. Nandini softly placed her hand on his shoulder, he turned behind seeing her closer he screamed a loud jump and fell off the bed accidentally. 

"What happened? Are you alright?" she asked in panic getting closer to him but he didn't open his eyes sticking his back to the wardrobe. He never feared of her before but now she witnessed fear in his eyes. But why was he feared of her it is a million-dollar question.

"Fine, I will not come. Get on bed sleep" Nandini said moving away.

"Can I sleep with Jack, please I will not run away."

"In that case, this day will be eliminated from the six months agreement" She smirked, getting his cute pout in response.

"Only one night" he requested. She nodded in agreement and Manik ran to Jack.

"What now? You married her, not me. I don't want to sleep with you" Jack scolded not letting him in but Manik pushed him aside walking in irritated.

"I was freaked up already, don't ruin me more. See you love me right, this girl got me here for revenge only. I didn't do anything intentionally but I never explained it, you go tell her that and reduce hate on me." he snapped sitting on the bed.

"You took a promise that I can't tell her the truth then how can I tell her? Hmm, did you started imagining your place in that prison?" Jack laughed seeing Manik's condition.

"I don't know what I did to her that night, maybe I'm worse like them. If she was angry she could directly kill me, but that torture I can't. Please do something" Manik cried, but Jack got more laughs seeing him that way.

"How can you laugh? Here I'm dying!" Manik cried like a baby with tears.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, even I don't know what you did to her. Only she knows it. Anyway, I suggest you, go ask her directly and confess that you are sorry. She loves you, bro. Sort the matter she will do anything for you" Jack advised. 

"Divorce then?"

"Offo, once you cry for forgiveness and again ask for divorce. Decide what you want then we will try for it!"

"I want both"

"You try forgiveness, I will focus on divorce" Jack assured motivating him.

"Will she forgive me? Do I deserve it!" Manik asked confused.

"So you deserve that wax bucket? Tell her same, she will never disappoint you, after all she loved you so much" Jack says with a chuckle mocking him playfully.

"She can kill me instead?"

"Why you didn't kill her instead?"

"How can I?"

"Ahh, shut up. It's not my issue. It's 11 pm. I'm getting sleep, you better get out and have your discussion with your wife. Good night" Jack said irritated throwing him out of his room and locking his door.

Manik waited for a while roaming here and there, and at last, walked to her room. The room was open still, but he found the bed empty. He waited for her thinking she might be in the washroom, but even after thirty minutes there was no sign of her, he checked the washroom empty and then he found some light on the balcony.