147- Champion

"When you have a hard time in life and no matter what you have someone at your side who can hold your hand and tell you it's okay you doing good. If you ever have one at your side that indicates you're lucky.

147- Champion

A few hours later, Manik opened his eyes the premises felt different to him, checking around the interior was old-fashioned yet much familiar to him.

"Our farmhouse, we need to figure out many things"  Nandini said coldly squeezing his hand.

"We killed our last witness too, then how can we do this? Lily?"

"She is safe with Sheetal and John"

"Even I don't know, but together we can. Let's first recall some incidents related to your dad. Maybe we can find some loopholes to identify Joy. He might be so closer observing all of us suffering." Jack, Manik and Nandini started thinking every incident that happened around connecting every dot.

"Manik did you remember we went to a party first time someone clicked our picture" Nandini yelled confusing them.

"Yes, media mess"

"At that party, I saw a blue blazer man who was of uncle's age, he looked so familiar to your Dad, remembering I think the only difference is he had long grey hair and beard."

"Are you sure? Maybe?"

"I think, It's right. I enquired, but none clicked your picture some people told me there was an old guy in a blue blazer who clicked many pictures around. We tried to find him but couldn't track him."

"Wilson told me many times that there was a bigger head who wanted to kill Manik. He warned me it's not easy to live alive marrying into Victor's family."

"So It's my uncle. We had his face but no address"

"He likes us to cry why not we fix a trap to welcome him home."

"How?"

"Maybe give him a chance to replace uncle, that's what he wants all his life"

"Dad!"

"I had a plan" She smiled calling them closer, she explained all her plans and waited for their feedback, but they just lost glaring at each other. 

"Isn't it good?"

"If we miss? He will successfully kill us"

"Risk is needed, we don't have any option."

"No, I can't agree with this plan and we shouldn't fall into the trap being hurry. Nandini I'm serious, instead of focusing on my rivals you should focus on our family. Now things are settled I want us happy without any more disturbances. He is powerless now we know how he looks so it's easy to trace him using our sources. Let's take it slow and carefully, Jack you ask our spy teams to search for the trace of Joy using our sources. I was just thinking we might've killed him in our mission but we should confirm everything. Angel you already did alot for us, I want you to stay relaxed and happy. Kindly understand"

"Okay hubby, then shall we go home now?"

"Yes, let's go. I'm more worried about Lily, your trusting Sheetal too much." Jack sighed disappointed.

"Hmm, you can never understand her love." Nandini scoffed walking away leaving them. Manik and Jack looked at each other for a second, and Manik broke the silence.