72- Love Birds

Story starts

72- Love birds

Manik went away taking Nandini along with him. Jack was just lost in shock looking at Sheetal's different shade. He never knows that Sheetal can be such a wit*h. She did so much and talked so lightly even after getting choked by Manik.

"You are loving Manik and don't know him. You destroyed everything yourself" Jack mumbled. Sheetal let a playful chuckle.

"Hmm, ok ok ... Do you like to have a drink? Just had a break up so I need to celebrate " Sheetal laughed.

"No, I have to go" Jack said in a serious tone.

"Where you will go? Your boss already left with his girl and they prefer staying private in his mansion. Go see out if your boss is available waiting for you then you can leave or else return here we will drink and get spoiled more" Sheetal chuckled grabbing a vodka bottle from her office storage along with two glasses.

Jack went out to check her prediction. That's right all his guards and cars disappeared. He called his team member to confirm the matter and found they reached and Manik took Nandini to his room with full anger.

He got feared he might hurt her again and was about to run, but he received a call from Sheetal again. He picked up the call in anger.

"What!"

"They don't need your help. Your so sweet sister left her chain here. Take this and go" Sheetal said hanging the call. Jack went back to her cabin, Sheetal was sitting on the couch drinking alone.

"On the table" She mumbled, Jack took the diamond chain over the table and stuffed it in his Jacket and looked at her.

"You didn't have any sign of anger or regret. Are you thinking to take revenge on my boss?" Jack asked worried about the consequences and raise of business rivalry.

"Haha, me and revenge, haha good joke" Sheetal laughed holding her tummy giggling.

"Your boss is in an important meeting but after one single call he came running, do you know who called him?" Sheetal asked with a smirk.

"You?" Jack shouted shocked.

"Wow right guess, Come I will tell you a story" Sheetal smiled creepy sipping one more peg.

"Why?" Jack asked confused sitting beside her on the couch.

"Not for free, I'm so down now and want someone beside me. Defiantly not uncles or not my so-called servants. Soo... Arrange someone to give me amazing company" Sheetal chuckled making faces.

"Hmm, I can stay here till you want" Jack said.

"Cute boy" Sheetal laughed pulling his cheek. He smiled at her cute compliment getting a dimple on his cheeks.

"Ok listen, I know that girl loves Manik, but Manik told he doesn't love her. I got hope, but on thanksgiving lunch, I found he seriously love her. I have seen his eyes burning in jealous seeing her talking to another man and his face glowed seeing her beauty. He never looked at me in that way and I also saw his tears when she went upstairs with flowing tears. I saw his concern for her when he told me she should focus on her career. But he dont wanna admit so I decided to be the villain. Nandini came to me because Manik is not ready to understand her. She was ready to do anything to win his love and I wanted to show it to Manik. He reacts only if she gets hurt. So I humiliated her and your brainless boss came and stood against me. He knows I can ruin his entire career still he stood against me just to protect his girl. And that Nandini, oh God I'm literally jealous of him. How can he get such a girl? She was ready to put her life under my feet to get him. Now everyone can get such selfless love. At last, he took his girl! If my guess was right they might be arguing about this and soon understand each other." Sheetal explained, Jack was speechless hearing her confession.