54- Broken past (2)

A/n : I literally lived in Lily place, I cried so much and at point I felt I should reduce this pain but can't... This thing I wrote is taken from a real incident happened to a lady in 19's when she went on honeymoon with her newly married husband. She got abducted and brutally raped and murdered by three men. She is my moms classmate. When I'm shifting to aboard my mom told me this same and warned about my safety. I took the line and made it a story like in case she had a son to take her revenge. There is no place safe for girls, it's bitter truth of our world even it's mothers womb. I just hope the world change one day and let the women live as they dreamt.

54- Broken past (2)

Flashback continuation

At midnight when Nandini was in deep sleep with Manik. Wilson took her on his shoulder to leave the Mansion before Lily's issue comes to light. He played a game to save himself from any blame and live in good eye for Victor and Ronald by using them for his profit. He planned his exit well.

Nandini's sleep got disturbed as she was holding Manik's hand in her little plam.

"Manuu" she called in her sleep, but Wilson forcibly separated her hand, and Manik woke up.

"Uncle?" Manik called sitting on his bed.

"Sorry, I disturbed your sleep. I just came to take Nandu"

"Oh, she is sleeping. I will get her morning" Manik said seeing her slipping off her father's hand.

"No, I had a conference. Morning flight to Germany. I told your mom, kid. You sleep well" Wilson said taking Nandini.

"I don't want to come, I will be here dad" Nandini cried.

"Shut up, we are going. take your things" Wilson shouted scaring his eight years little daughter. He took her away and Nandini left the mansion with flowing tears seeing Manik looking at her from his room balcony.

Manik looked at the clock and dialled his mother, Thinking she is busy he slept in his room.

Next morning,

Ronald and his friends dressed up and looked at Lily who was lying in a pool of blood. Her body was swollen and there is no part of her working.

Ronald flipped her jaw by his feet waking her up. She opened her eyes in pain.

"Enough or Still have attitude?" Ronald laughed pressing her cheeks. She just closed her eyes not able to take the pain.

"Good, Thanks for the night. I have to admit you had a great body. Having a son of 13years yet you are sexy like a school girl. Take this cheque and don't think of calling the cops it's a time waste because you don't know us and can't trace also" Ronald smiled.

"If she calls cops and reports?" His friend Rod asked with a grin.

"Hmm, will you report baby?" Ronald asked slapping her cheek. She didn't utter anything.

"Seems, she may report it. It's better let's kill her right here" Ron and Scott muttered. Lily opened her eyes fearing.

"Right, but I'm not liking to kill such a beautiful lady. You want to die lily?" Ronald asked with a grin pressing her cheeks. She nodded in tears.

"Then forget this, you provoked us and we punished you. It's like write-off or shall I kill you?" Ronald asked pulling her hair harshly in his fist. She winched in pain crying.

"You had a successful life, a handsome husband and a lucky son. Go and lead your happy life, but never forget the lesson we taught you. In that case, I will make sure to kill your entire family but before that, we will rape you in front of your husband and son. So make sure you erase us from your mind" Ronald warned pushing her onto the floor. She cried bitterly crawling in pain.