97- Caught In Act

97- Caught in act

Manik restarted his investigation from a new view and started digging deep collaborating with the police department to get past data records of such cases. All these days he doesn't think in this direction because according to the video or the dairy it stated about the assault but why his mom never mentioned anything about this secret society or her research.

"Was Wilson involved in this entire matter so he was quiet to save his life or hiding gives more profit? Everything was more important than his daughter!" Manik thought upset.

But this truth gave a break to Nandini. She decide to continue her research using Lily's documentation and successfully tried to reconstruct the formulae from roots.

On another side,

Zach was so frustrated at his place as after the unexpected raid of his club everything was seized and he lost all his captives. Being a sex addict it turned him mad for not finding a girl to take off his anger and from then he started seducing some girls in his college. Seeing his good boy attitude some started falling for him and gave in to his passion for lovemaking. He recorded all the acts and started blackmailing them to be his slaves. By using this same technique he trapped almost ten girls and two female professors.

A few days later,

Manik received Nandini's card statements that she made an overdraft of five lakh dollars. Every month she started using all the amount and taking overdrafts and now it's a whopping amount that pissed up Manik.

Although he was rich he hates bad financing habits. He wanted to educate her about that habit but she was not available to anyone these days. So he stormed to her container lab and banged on the door. She opened the door after a while and looked at him questing about his visit. He immediately smacked the bill on her face in anger. She easily understood the reason behind his anger by looking at the statement sheet.

"Sorry, I got some pet so it's expensive. From next month it won't happen" She pouted trying to melt him.

"Pet? Oh wow, you got a brother for champ? I didn't see him. Where is he?" Manik asked curiously pushing her aside he ran inside her lab whistling calling the pet.

"It's can't be brother of Champ or anyone ok" But Manik ran inside searching.

"Shhh...  It's sleeping" Before they realize a huge python jumped on the glass wall beside Nandini and Manik both screamed aloud. Nandini just forgot that the python was living inside its glass chamber which was recreated as its natural habitat.

"Oh mommy, granny, grandpaa! You brainless girl what this snake is doing in here?" Manik screamed out and the python started jumping on the door to attack. 

"let's run out first, I'm getting more scared by this" Nandini cried dragging Manik out of the lab.

Calming herself she sat on the garden bench "When you were scared why you got that snake? I told you not to think about mom research it's dangerous"

"Ahh, let me clarify two things. It's not a snake, it is a python and named him Tod. It's used for my own research. So it's our new pet"

"Will any idiot make a python as pet? Can you atleast look at its eye for a minute" Manik mocked upset by her stupid mind.

"Even I'm scared yar, but it's needed. This was a rare breed, so cost much."

"Atleast you should buy a baby python, why such a huge one, did you see its size it was like anaconda's father"