144 - Their Passion

Warning: mature content ahead

I warned okay?

144 - Their Passion

After some time Manik came to his room alone and was confused seeing her sitting in deep thoughts that she didn't even realize Manik's entry.

"Angel?" Manik called out placing his hand on her shoulder, she looked at him without any reaction and soon she realised they had a daughter.

"Where is Lily?" Nandini asked in panic.

"With Dad, she wants to sleep with him only"

"No, go get her"

"Why? Let her sleep there"

"See I don't have any kind of mood, get her. She will sleep with us only" Nandini shouted

"I just thought we could talk and discuss about our marriage. Seems you are disturbed, but it's okay. Or Shall I also sleep with Dad? He will feel bad if I get her back" he told in such a calm tone not to offend her. She paused for a second to control her frozen nerves and said "He doesn't know Lily's complications, it's not easy to make her sleep"

"I forgot this, I will take earcaps, don't worry good night"

"I'm sorry Manik, just I lost in some mess."

"I understand wifey, complete your work and sleep well" He smiled softly cupping her face. Although he agreed she felt bad

"Arrange our bed I will be in a while, we need to talk," She says, going out after grabbing Lily's ear caps.

Nandini went to Jack's room and told him to sleep in Victor's room. Jack did raise any questions seeing her restlessness, taking the caps he went to Victor's room.

By the time Nandini returned, Manik arranged their bed and invited her with a smile.

They just lay on the bed hugging, she felt peace in his embrace listening to his soft beating heart closer to hers.

"I think you need a break from all this, shall we go on a holiday " She looked at him quite not uttering a word.

"Not a honeymoon, just a holiday. No work, just family"

"We will go later, shall I ask something? "

"Shoot it"

"Don't get offended just asking out of curiosity, Uncle didn't get any doubt about your mom's death. You were so young then why you didn't approach your father for help?"

"Everything was clear legally, her car, jellwary and DNA matched. Her body was 80% destroyed by fire, We didn't even get to look at her for the last time. The entire world believed it including us. Dad was devasted by the loss, all the time he stayed inside drinking. Every time I saw him he was unconscious I heard from his secretary that our business started collapsing, when momma was alive she hated drinking habits and Dad quit alcohol for Mom when he lost her, he lost everything with her. Doctor Aunty convinced him showing his responsibilities and Mom's dreams. Dad took charge of Lily Pharmaceuticals, he tried his best to keep it alive along with his ancestor's business. He worked so hard to put on everything for me, at that point I found this truth. Dad always gave her personal space so he never read her diary, I accidentally got through all. I wanted to tell him everything and ask for his help but I didn't have enough strength to see him broken again, I feared Nandu already mom left if something happened to Dad? I can't live. I hid everything and started my search using social media first I found Ronald and Wilson, and after that, you helped me. We sorted everything now, all happy" Manik concluded riffling her hair, kissing it.