32- Mocked

Yesterday's target halted at 109 ⭐ So I didn't publish it yesterday... I apologise to those 109 😘😘

So I request just hit the vote ⭐ 110

32- Mocked

"My Champ loving her because he remembered her. That's not their first meeting. She met him when he was a one week old puppy and just forgot him, but he remembered her fragrance. That day he chased her is not to hurt her but because he wanted her with him. My champ is loving her. I did a blunder introducing her to him in my childhood." He murmured looking himself in the mirror.

Laying on the couch he closed his eyes frustrated and all the flashes of her last crying face and that words of Maya created tsunami in his heart.

Taking his laptop he checked the visuals of the previous day, the way she talked with his dog and the night how he humiliated her in front of his friends. That video remained him someone else that he bloomed up. He chopped the video accordingly and forwarded it to Wilson.

"Just once Wilson opens his mouth everything will be sorted and I can just dump her back in her home. Atleast then I won't get blamed then!" He scolded himself.

Nandini's room cc footage was playing on the screen which displayed an empty room. He rewinded it for the past hours and realised that she didn't come out of the bathroom from the last three hours.

He rushed out hurried to her room and directly unlocked her bathroom door with his master key and was shocked to see her sitting under the running shower fully dressed.

"What you are doing?" He asked stepping in to get her out. She flinched seeing him suddenly and hugged the wall hiding herself from him.

"What's wrong now! Get changed you will get ill. Water is so cool" He said in a calm tone.

"Please leave me alone" she cried crawling away. As she moved from her place he has seen blood mixed in water.

"What you did haan? Are you mad?" Manik shouted checking her wrist and legs in panic. Her plam was wounded but it's not bleeding as it's plastered by Maya. Seeing no trace he moved her wet hair to see any wound.

"Where did you got hurt?" He asked worried shielding his head to cover her. The water flowed over him route. She just cried closing her face with her hands.

"Fine, don't tell I will call the doctor" Manik said picking her up forcibly she just slipped out of his hand not moving.

"Please sir, I beg you leave me alone" She cried holding her tummy. He just passed a suspicious look and walked out. He just went to the kitchen like a Rhino got out of its pond, watering the walkway yelling "Aunty, Maya aunty!"

Maya came out of the kitchen hearing him she was shocked to him messy wet.

"What happened, Sir?" Hearing her calling him sir he got hell frustrated.

"Ahhh, All of you kill me! That girl is crying and she is bleeding also. Just ask her what happened!" He screamed frustrated that Maya ran upstairs to see Nandini and soon she went to her room while holding some packet. Manik again went upstairs and waited outside Nandini's room desperately.

As Maya walked out after a while Manik blocked her way asking "What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Nothing? Are you kidding! Please tell me I will call the doctor" Manik shouted irritated holding her hand.

"She is on her periods, I think she never had any male friend or sibling so she was so embarrassed. You go to your room and change. I will help her" Maya said walking.