85- Holy Mess

85- Holy mess

Mature content ahead keep in mind

Jack returned with the ruler and gave it to Manik. Manik looked at Jack and Nandini who was lost in her thoughts.

"Something wrong is going around, it will be good if you tell it yourself. Or else I can break this ruler" Manik said in an indifferent tone putting the ruler beside him.

"Nothing wrong, she even showed you her score card" Jack argued. 

"So, this was your scorecard? Nandini tell me" He asked again that added suspicion to Nandini. If someone was asking the same question twice and thrice that means the person may have entire data about it and he might have caught her.

"I...  I scored just 40% in my internals" Nandini let out the truth feared of getting punished. Jack looked in shock.

"Come on, don't scare her. It's just internals." Jack supported. He let Nandini get out of his grip and looked at Jack.

"So you know this" Manik asked to confirm.

"Yes, she did pretty well"

"Because of you only she was spoiled here and this nasty edit." Manik scoffed beating Jack with the ruler. 

"Oh shit! Sorry" Jack cried running away,  but Manik chased beating him until he has broken the ruler on him.

"Get me a new one and Next time, if you do any nasty help to her, I will break your bones as well" Manik warned leaving Jack. Jack silently scolded Manik inside rubbing his back.

Manik returned back to her room and locked the door from behind. Her breath hitched seeing him moving toward her that she got so feared stepping back.

"You changed right, you will not beat me. You promised" Nandini reminded stepping back fearing.

"Even you promised, liar" Manik growled reaching the connecting door and locking it as well.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you. It's just internals"

"Every lie should be punished" He grinned took her between his legs locking her legs and make her sit on his left tights.

"Hmm, how about I kiss you and you forgive" Nandini asked hoping for a better negotiation.

"Your score card, except in chemistry you destroyed all the other subjects and statistics just 2"

"I didn't like his face so marks are like that." She uttered playfully playing with his shirt.

"Oh, so you are skipping classes as well" Manik asked in his serious tone. With this question, she got full clarity that Manik had all the information.

"Who said you?" She asked getting up from him. Seeing his determined face her future came visible that he will definitely punish her. 

"Dean!"

"Oh, this old man ruined my peaceful life. I should be thought about this before, Hmm plan something seems my lover boy turned into devil again. It's better to play safe and escape" She thought in her mind planning escape.