8- Revenge

8- Revenge

After that day Nandini stopped talking to him. She didn't argue much and took his classes as he wanted and he didn't want to make it worst so he gave easy questions on her week test.

She felt happy that he didn't punish her the entire week. He got a smile seeing her happy glaring at her score.

Manik also informed her parents that she is working hard on her scores. She got hope seeing it. She thought her parents will love her if she keep scoring.

she took this also serious and invested all her time in studying. She withdrew her captaincy and walked out of her school basketball team to use the time on her studies. She also prohibited herself from hanging out with her friends.

Manik helped her to score well as she is so obedient in learning and she didn't utter a word that took away his milute chances of punishing her to satisfy his ego. She didn't even raise her eyes to meet his or spoke a word out. Even her servants are shocked to see her mute.

She gave her exam best and scored an A+ and was so excited to show her parents. She waited near the door as they are returning after their long business trip.

"I score A+ dad, mom" Nandini shouted in joy seeing them getting out of the car.

Her parents are so surprised to see her scorecard.

"Wow, congrats dear" her mom smiled hugging her. But her dad looked at Manik who is standing with a smile looking at Nandini's happiness. He didn't see her smile from a long time.

"Thanks, Manik. You made it possible." Wilson spoke appreciating him for teaching her. He totally ignored her hard work instead, he appreciated someone else.

"No, I just guided her. It's her worked hard"

"Stop it Manik. She is working the same from past 15years. She never scored anything beyond 80%. It's just you and I know it" Wilson chuckled proudly which was heard by Nandini and her mom. Nandini left the scorecard hearing his ext sentence.

"With this same way. You guide her to reach Harvard's to do her graduation."

"I will do my graduation here only," Nandini said in a strong tone getting the attention of her dad along with Manik.

"When you don't know something. You shouldn't speak. I know what is good for your future, just do what I tell you."

"I know, dad. Please I will study well don't send me away. I want to live with you" Nandini cried.

"What I said is final. Manik can you please help her to apply two universities. She should get admission at any cost" Wilson ordered making her more upset that she ran to her room in tears. She cried so much sitting in her room.

Manik felt bad seeing her crying so much but he got a smirk seeing her dad frustrated.

"Is everything alright, uncle?" Manik asked hiding his grin.

"No, we had a problem out here. Few investors wants to withdraw their funds from my company." Wilson said collapsing on the couch.

"You can talk directly and convince then" Manik assured.

"Yeah, that's why I came before. Hope it works orelse my company may go bankrupt" he said worriedly.

"It's ok nothing will happen"

"How about your Masters? When you're going to join your dad?" Wilson asked smiling.

"Our final semester is going on and should submit my project. Once it's finalised I will fly back to Uk and take charge of Matrix group" Manik said.

"I'm so proud of you. I just wish Nandini be smart like you, but she is just kiddish. She can never be serious about life. Atleast you tell her the importance of choosing the best career." Manik just nodded and made his way to his room which is beside Nandini's. He also collected her scorecard on the floor.

While passing her room Manik heard her sobbing. He pepped into her room. She turned hearing the door sound and got on her feet seeing him in her room.

"Your happy right! You gave the best coaching"

"Yar, chill. I didn't said anything. You gave your best."

"No, you are best for them. I'm useless. They didn't even like to see me in here atleast once in a while. You are happy that you succeeded in raising score of a loser like me." She cried and ran out to her terrace glasses chamber. 

Nandini pov,

From my childhood, I tried everything to be their good child but I couldn't be. I'm studio, useless, unworthy and today unwanted too. I always tried to be as they want but every time I failed. I'm a loser! They don't like me!

I don't even know how to make them happy. Why my patents
From my childhood, I don't know why!

Why my parents can't be normal?
Why can't they play with me? Atleast talk to me?
Why can't they even attend any parent-teacher meets/ events?
Why can't my mom feed me like all moms?

Why don't they love me atleast? What was the mistake I did in my life that im getting hurt every time?

I cried so badly and ended up sleeping on the bed. I woke up evening 8 pm and walked downstairs.

"Dinner is ready madam, shall I serve?" My maid asked me humble.

"Mom and dad?"

"Sir and mam went to a party. They can't join for dinner and they said me to inform you" Wonderful.

"Im not hungry. If your work is dome you can go to your home" I said walking away. She left my mansion and I walked to the devil's room. I should do something to get him mad and spoil my college application.

His room is empty but the laptop is on. I have seen a pe drive written as project in a small font.

Oh, his final year project. How much he punished me for marks. Now it's my time to return it. Project my foot! I threw the pen drive out of his balcony and was about to run back to my room when I collided with him.

He held my waist preventing me from falling. Oh, God! He has seen me. What if he finds after Pendrive.

I got up and uttered thanks and was about to run away.

"Hey, I was about to call you to finalize your admission form. Come sit" he grabbed my wrist. I just sat beside him watching his laptop screen.

"Check your details," he said passing the laptop and stood searching out something maybe his Pendrive. Taking the chance I deleted the filled form.

"Oops, sorry. It got deleted"

"What? How can you? Hey did you see any pen drive here? A tiny ball" he asked looking at me.

"No... No, I didn't find any" I lied.

"Ok, you can go I will do it again day after tomorrow because my project should be submitted by tomorrow. Don't know where I kept my pen drive"

"If you didn't submit" I asked to know the effect of my thing.

"I will fail in my last semester. It's can't happen, just an hour ago I finalized it and about to get it hardcopy, but lost the drive." He said searching it on his desk.

"All the best" I grinned walking out of his room. He deserves this for all the torture. Now I will see how will this topper clear his exam. Because of this man, my parents are seeing me low. If he is also a loser like then it's tallied. Tit for tat!

Precap: Searching (payback)