23 - Hurt

A/n -- you made me breathe with a little hope seeing first 100 votes after losing my account. Thanks for helping me out. As promised I gave fast update... Love you all

Same target 100+ and do follow me... I was so desperately waiting to touch 1k follow...
Special hugs for my inline love 😘😘😘

After having her dinner she gulped her tablets which Manik placed in the bowl and crawled back to the wardrobe and balled in the corner closing the doors.

Manik waited for a while near her room before rushing inside.

He opened the wardrobe door and softly uttered " " "Nandini" getting no response from her he realised his sleeping pill worked on her effectively.

Taking her in his arms he carried her to bed and gently placed her on it and ran to the door locking it inside.

He unwrapped her sheet off her body along with her skirt leaving his shirt on her and looked at her wounds. Her milky legs are filled with scars, bleeding knees swollen ankle with belt welts here and there. Grabbing his first aid box he removed the bleeding bandage from her knees. He got a bowl of hot water and whipped off dirt over her body and softly cleaned her teary face with hot water to lessen her pains.

"Useless me might be im the only stupid in this world who gave sleeping pills to take care of her. Such a jerk you're!" Manik scolded himself.

'It's ok, she is scared of you. It helps you in taming her. She will not try such things again. If she sees you soft she will again dance on your head." He somehow answered himself to reduce his guilt.

Once he was done cleaned he did first aid to her wounds and replaced bandages on her knees and also used secured her ankle with an elastic band to support.

It took him an hour and the low dose of sleeping pill started reducing its effect getting her back to normal that she moved her finger in sleep.

"T... Teee... Teedyy" she murmured in her sleep trying to move her hand.

"Hush, who is that idiot teddy? Is he any her boyfriend's pet name?" Manik thought remembering her always calling teddy. He placed a pillow on her hand and left her room only after covering her with a quilt.

Storming out he called her mom frustrated. Mrs Wilson answered the call making excuse from her meeting.

"Manik, at this hour. Is everything alright?" Mrs Wilson asked worried.

"Yes, I just called you to ask something?"

"What, how is Nandini? Is she crying? I was so worried about her. She had never been away from home. I said Wilson she will study at some local university. She left in tears. Give her phone I will talk to her" Mrs Wilson said worried.

"She is sleeping, don't worry she will be fine." Manik tried to cheer her.

"Ok, then any problem?" She asked confused.

"Who is teddy? She is murmuring in sleep. Is that any person?" Manik asked curiously.

"Haha, teddy is not a person. It's her teddy bear. You may not noticed it, she had a 6 feet pink Teddy in her room. That's her favourite from childhood. Haan, that was gifted by you only Manik. Maybe on her 5th bday, you came to India along with Lily and gifted that teddy to her. Actually, that was her forever favourite after getting that teddy she didn't brought any toy home. Even after years, she was still sleeping with that silly toy like a kid." Mrs Wilson chuckled admiring her daughter's innocence.

"I got that for her" he muttered in disbelief trying to figure out.

"Can you send me its picture? I will get her new one here"

"It's ok manik you don't need to pamper like. She gets adjusted with time" Her mom explained.

"She is expecting too much from me. She might kill me if she finds the actual way of my treatment" he murmured in thoughts.

"Give her phone I will explain" she said getting him out with a jerk.

"No, she is sleeping. Sent its picture. I will tell my man to get one for her. It may give her little comfort" Manik smiled.

"Thank you so much, Manik. You never stop surprising us with your care towards Nandini, she is so blessed to get such a good friend" Mrs Wilson thanked.

"Yeah, only your daughter and husband know all my goodness. It's unbearable for them" Manik growled grinding his teeth and hung up the call.

Mrs Wilson asked her servant to click the image of Nandini's teddy sent her. She forwarded the same to Manik. Manik ordered his men to get the identical teddy by morning and also warned them not to inform to Jack.

His guards are shocked to hear his order.

"Hey, John. Get a chocolate box also" He said frosting them.

"Flowers sir?" John inquired for which Manik glared in anger.

"Do what I told you, don't use your brain in my things" Manik growled.

"Sorry, sir. But night stores we have less options to get it. It may not be possible" John expressed doubtfully.

"Did I give you any specific budget by it at any cost! Time is important for me. Separate our men into five teams and sent them to search it. I want it by morning 6. Start from Little princess store. As far as I remembered my mom used to shop there for us." Manik instructed them.

Manik just sat beside her bed looking at her sleeping native face.
"If my mom was now with me. We would've been best friends. Atleast If you were not his daughter I would've been the luckiest man in this world. I loved you so much in childhood, entire year I used to wait for my summer vacation to meet you, but you joined those brats and made fun of me. I might have forgotten it if my life was happy like yours, but nooo...killing my mom your dad started building his empire. My dad helped your dad from roots. Instead of being grateful, he backstabbed us. He did all wrong things with my mom. It might not give me pain if she really died in an accident, but it's not. She died for days in pain and left her body after a well-planned murder. I'm cruel but im getting tears seeing these little wounds, but they wounded her soul and living with freedom. Your stupid father is alright to sell his daughter instead of accepting the truth. I know what happened to my mom! Only I know what happened to her! Her painful screams are still rolling in my mind, I'm dying in helplessness, it's burning me. As her son, I couldn't even get her justice in this world. I had everything, but still, I'm failing. I just want your dad to disclose those bastard's location. That was my final destination. I promise once I find that, I will let you fly. I will let you live your life as you wanted and I will wash your feet with my tears to seek your forgiveness. I'm so sorry that you got a father who sold you. A worthless man! This made me believe that he intentionally trapped my mom for his selfish motives. If that was true, I'm sorry I have to kill him as well. It's hurting me more to see you crying. I hate you for being his daughter, but as a person, I don't have anything against you. It's just a matter of time. Im just praying every day not to fall looking at this innocent face of yours. Yesterday I didn't seen innocence when you ran so I punished you like mad, but today seeing you with bruises it's hurting me more. But I don't know how to get an answer from your father. Im helpless until he opens the truth. I'm so sorry!" Manik cried like a baby falling on her legs. After pouring out his pain by tears, he fell asleep resting his head near her legs.

Vote votee you get update...