208. Arrogant Brat

Elfman has taken over Belcusas and transformed into it. Belfast attacks him but the angry Elfman doesn't want to waste time fighting the wyvern-like beast. So when Belfast attacks him from the side using its mouth, Elfman doesn't dodge.

He stays in his position and then grabs Belfast's upper mouth. At the same time, he puts his left foot on its lower jaw. Elfman gets pushed by Belfast and it takes him to fly. It intends to take Elfman to the sky then dive down to crash him on the ground.

But Elfman won't let it do as it pleases. He puts both his feet inside Belfast's mouth and grabs its upper teeth with his hands. He is in a crouching position now because the mouth is too small for him. Then he pushes Belfast's mouth and opens it wide forcefully.

*CRACK*

Belfast has its lower jaw breaks because Elfman opens it too wide. But he hasn't finished yet. He kicks the beast's tonsil and then kicks its mouth ceiling as hard as he can. The broken jaw already made Belfast start losing its consciousness, so the kicking make it worse.

The beast falls from the sky and Elfman knows it's bad because they fly very high. He looks at the beast and immediately uses his magic to take over its body before it disappears. It doesn't take long for Elfman to succeed and he flies, avoiding crashing to the ground.

This fast development surprises Rustyrose who now lost his 2 Sacred Guardian Beasts. He can make them again but it will just be a waste because Elfman can defeat them. Using the same strategy is not a wise thing to do.

Elfman transforms into a black werewolf and attacks Rustyrose. Evergreen supports him by using her Fairy Magic to explosive dust. She is very careful to not catch Elfman in the explosions while he fights Rustyrose at close range.

Rustyrose fights Elfman using his transformed arm. His arm transformed into a black claw-like sword, similar to Elfman's partial Take-Over. He is very good at close combat and can hold Elfman in werewolf form.

Elfman is very fast in this form but Rustyrose can match him while defending Evergreen's attack using a magic barrier around his body. This guy can make everything using his Arc of Embodiment, after all. So creating a barrier around his body is easy.

But using 2 spells at once cost a lot of MP so he needs to finish this fast. He wants to use another spell but Elfman catches his Jet Black Sword arm. Then Elfman uses his Take-Over magic to take Rustyrose's Jet Black Sword.

Now Elfman is a black werewolf with Jet Black Sword right arm. He attacks Rustyrose's body using his new arm while still holding Rustyrose's arm. Rustyrose coughs some air because of the punch and then Elfman keeps attacking him.

Elfman has become very strong physically since Ben taught him to train his physical strength. With Ben's training method, Elfman becomes strong physically without gaining too much muscle mass so he isn't too buffed.

He keeps punching Rustyrose until the guy has a lot of injuries. But then Rustyrose creates a bomb in front of him so Elfman has no other choice except to release him. Rustyrose also jumps back to avoid the explosion.

"Bastard! You've overstepped your boundaries. A weakling like you should've just gotten defeated by me!" shouts Rustyrose in anger.

He never thought that he will get cornered like this by Elfman & Evergreen. He targeted them because he thought he could play around with them. But it's a mistake. Ben & Mira didn't teach Elfman to be that weak.

Elfman & Evergreen want to attack again but Rustyrose makes his move first. The ground below them suddenly glows in purple color and then a massive tower comes out of the ground. It catches both of them and drags them upward as it grows.