211. Fast Battles

One of Ben's clones is currently watching another battle. It's the battle of Juvia & Lisanna against a girl named Meredy. They fight in a clearing in the middle of the forest.

Meredy actually wanted to chase Gray, but he has moved too fast with Loke before so she could only chase Juvia & Lisanna. Also, she looks down on Juvia and put the latter on a low ranking among the Fairy Tail Mages on this island.

Ben's clone knows she must have her reason despite saying she knows Juvia's power. That means she knows that Juvia has a water body and is immune to most attacks. But she still says that, meaning she knows how to handle Juvia's water body.

It really is the case because when she attacks Juvia using swords made of her magic, they can hurt Juvia's water body. Ben's clone wants to find out what her magic is and the answer appears soon from Meredy's mouth.

She says that her magic is Maguilty Sense, a Lost Magic just like the other Seven Kin of Purgatory's magic. Ben doesn't know this magic because he hasn't ever seen it. Maybe the Magic Library has it but he hasn't found it yet.

From what he sees and what the name implies, this magic seems to be attacking one's sense directly. That's why Juvia's water body is useless because this magic can touch her real body by directly hurting her senses.

It also has the same effect on Lisanna who transforms into a half-white cat. Having a stronger body is useless if your opponent attacks your senses directly, after all. Also, a stronger body usually has stronger senses, so it will hurt even more instead.

Ben's clone watches as the battle unfolds and sees Meredy to be quite a blabbermouth despite only saying a few words. She says how she looks down on Juvia, how they've investigated the Fairy Tail Mages, or how she hates Gray and plans to kill him.

That last remark is enough to light the spark in Juvia's heart. She suddenly gets angry hearing her beloved Gray-sama is threatened. Her expression turns into that of a mad crazy person and makes Ben's clone, Lisanna, & Meredy dumbfounded.

Juvia starts to attack Meredy more seriously and it surprises Meredy. The one that she looks down on actually has this kind of power. Juvia is still an S-Class candidate, after all, so she is strong enough to be an S-Class.

Lisanna finally gets back on her sense and helps Juvia to attack Meredy. Both of them are too strong for Meredy to handle and they push her back. It won't take long for them to win and Ben's clone doesn't need to do anything.

But then, Meredy suddenly uses her magic to connect the 3 of them. Now they will share everything including death. If someone dies, then the others will die too. So Meredy takes a knife and tries to stab her heart and kill all of them.

However, before she can move, Ben's clone appears in front of her and grabs her hand. He puts her to sleep with Sleep Magic so as to not harm them. When Meredy falls asleep, the same thing also happens to Juvia & Lisanna.

The 3 girls fall asleep at the same time but luckily none of them are gravely injured. Ben's clone then ties Meredy to make sure she can't move after she wakes up. He doesn't know whether the magic still takes effect when she sleeps or not, so he won't harm her.

Besides, Meredy seems to be the same age as Wendy. He just doesn't have the heart to hurt her because it feels like hurting Wendy. She is not Wendy, of course, but she is still a little girl in his eyes, so he just can't hurt her.

"Just what happened to her that she become a Dark Mage at such a young age? She must've become one since she was younger considering her mastery over this Lost Magic," says Ben's clone with a sad tone.

Their battle finishes fast and there is another battle that finishes fast too. It's the battle between Freed & Bickslow against Kain. None of Ben's clones follow them because they believe Fried & Bickslow won't have any problem.

It proved to be true as their battle finished even faster than Juvia & Lisanna's battle against Meredy. Both Freed & Bickslow have been working together for years so they have good teamwork and they are strong too.

As soon as their battle against Kain started, they charged at the fat guy, and attack with all their strength. They know that there are many enemies on the island including the previous ones that they saw.

All the enemies that they've seen before are strong so they are worried about their guildmates. That's why they immediately go all out to finish their battle fast and help the others. It's not that they don't believe in their guildmates, just that they can't help but get worried.

Their enemies are Dark Mages who won't hesitate to kill. Not to mention the Dark Mages learned Lost Magic. Usually, Lost Magic is strong and has a high destructive effect.

So Freed & Bickslow decide to use their full power from the start. Freed has made an enchantment to prevent Kain from leaving this area and prevent anyone from entering too. Then he uses his magic to transform into a demonic being using his Dark Ecriture Magic.

Bickslow supports Freed who charges forward and engages Kain in close combat. Using his puppets, Bickslow disturbs Kain and prevents the latter from using magic. Kain is using a doll to activate his magic but Bickslow hit it using his puppets, making it falls from Kain's hands.

Freed who has gotten very close to Kain immediately attacks him. In his demonic form, Freed is much stronger & faster than before. He engages Kain in close combat and quickly gains dominance as Kain failed to use his magic.

Freed attacks Kain relentlessly and Bickslow helps him by attacking Kain from behind using his puppets. Kain is unable to fight back because both of them keep attacking him. They don't give him any chance to use his magic at all.

After some rounds of beating, Kain finally reaches his limit. He lost consciousness and falls to the ground with a lot of bruises & bumps on his body. His Lost Magic doesn't have any chance to shine in this battle.

"What should we do now?" asks Bickslow.

"Let's find the others and help them. We could defeat him easily because we moved fast and prevent him from doing anything. It might not be the case with the others and they might be in danger now," says Freed.

"You're right. But we need to make sure this guy won't get away and target anyone after we left," says Bickslow.

"Don't worry, we will make sure that he stays here," says Freed.

Freed then asks Bickslow to tie Kain using vines & Kain's own clothes. Then Freed writes enchantments on Kain's body after he gets tied up. His enchantments will make Kain unable to move his body.

After that, both Freed & Bickslow move to help the others. They finally find a battle, but it's Mira's battle against Azuma. Their help won't be needed and they will just be burdens for Mira so they leave.

They try to find other battles but they find Grimoire Heart's lesser members instead. These lesser members are weak, but there are many of them. Freed & Bickslow don't have another choice but to fight these guys and defeat them less they attack the other Fairy Tail Mages.

It's easy for both of them to defeat these guys, but it will take a lot of time because of the enemy's high number. Well, as long as they can win, then it doesn't matter.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 246 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 257 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)