277. Pissed

Fairy Tail returns to Magnolia after the 3rd Wizard Saint tournament finished. Many of them get a lot of inspiration and immediately go to train. Ben and Makarov are satisfied by this, but they are happier by the fact that their Mages didn't make any problem in the Land of Isvan.

For the next few days, Fairy Tail's young Mages are busy training themselves. Ben is still training his sisters and the Strausses including Mira. He is the only one who can handle a spar with Mira because the others can't match her power.

Well, Makarov can match her but he is too old to spar with a young Mage. Laxus and Erza have tried to spar with Mira, but none of them can make her use her full power. Only Ben can make her use her full power while also pointing out her mistakes.

Days pass by with Ben busy training himself, his sisters & the Strausses. They also take jobs every once in a while. Ben & Mira take their siblings to do S-Class jobs sometimes to give them experience.

A few months later, the 3rd Grand Magic Games is held again. Just like last year, Fairy Tail send their youngest members. Bella & Carla join their team along with Romeo, Helen, & Jack who are 2 of the kids that Ben & Mira saved 3 years ago.

Of course, the Tenrou boys wanted to join the event. But Ben & Makarov agreed to not let them join because this is a good chance to give the youngest members some experience. Their guild has won the 1st Grand Magic Games, so they aren't too interested in winning anymore.

The Tenrou boys can't do anything about it too because Ben will give them a piece of his mind if they don't give up. So they can only watch as their youngest members get defeated just right before even entering the top 8.

The other Guilds have trained hard for the last year and the youngest members can't handle them anymore. It's still a good experience though because the youngest members can learn a lot in this event.

But then some unknown Guilds mock Fairy Tail for sending children. Natsu, Gajeel, & the other hot-heads get angry but Ben just laughs, making everyone look at him. They are wondering why he laughs when his guild is being mocked.

"Oi, what's funny?" asks a guy who looks like a wannabe gangster.

Ben stops laughing and looks at the ones who mock his guild while smirking, "You are mocking us for sending children. But these children almost enter the top 8 this year and last year as well. Doesn't that mean that you are mocking the guilds that can't even get close to the top 8 to be weaker than these children? Oh, wait! Your guild can't enter the top 8 either. So you are weaker than these children."

The guilds that mock Fairy Tail get silent because all of them didn't pass the top 8. Those that enter the top 8 don't even bother to talk nonsense. These guilds are just using Fairy Tail to release their frustration.

The guy who talk to Ben earlier gets stared at by everyone in the stadium. He gets very embarrassed before getting angry. Stupidly, he gets angry at Ben out of everyone in Fairy Tail or even the whole stadium.

"Damn, you son of a b**ch! You are just sending those children because you aren't confident you can win. Your victory at the 1st Grand Magic Games was just luck," says the guy arrogantly.

The audience murmurs when they hear it. They all think that the guy is an idiot.

"Doesn't he recognize who he's talking to?" whispers someone.

"I don't think he knows. Otherwise, he would just shut up when he heard that man laugh," whispers someone else.

"Well, he looks like an idiot, so it's possible," whispers another man.

Just like what they thought, he is an idiot who doesn't recognize Ben. He even thought that the audience is supporting him and ridicules Ben because they keep glancing at Ben. Well, he's never been so wrong, but it boosted his confidence though.

"Haha, speechless aren't you? Then why don't you prove to us that you are that great? I guess having a Wizard Saint doesn't guarantee the guild to be strong," says the guy, not noticing that he is talking to that Wizard Saint.

Seeing Ben just stays silent, he smirks before approaching Fairy Tail. The Fairy Tail Mages get nervous, but not because of him. They get away, clearing the path between the guy and Ben, making him think that they are scared of him.

"Hahaha, Fairy Tail doesn't live up to its reputation, isn't it? They all just get away and this guy just stands like a statue after talking that haughty," says the punk while looking at Ben who stays silent. He is a lot shorter than Ben but he is still very confident.

Everyone there is nervously watching the punk poking Ben's chest & face with his finger. Even the Royalties, Nobles, and the Magic Council are nervous. But the punk is still clueless and gets even more insolent.

"You'll just stand like a statue? Fine, I will make you move, and insert my words right to your brain," says the punk before he punches Ben with a lightning-cladded punch.

*BAM*

The effect is quite big but nothing changes. Ben is still standing on his spot, not moving even a mili. The punk feels as if he punches a mountain and he looks at Ben nervously now because he uses a lot of power, but Ben doesn't get affected.

Then finally, Ben speaks, "Oi punk. Let me tell you something."

Ben says that as he grabs the punk's face. The punk tries to break free, but he can't, so Ben resumes his speech.

"Never curse in front of kids! And never call my mother b**ch, you asshole!" Ben throws the punk to his guildmates and hits them. They all fall and scattered like bowling pins. The punk himself keeps flying to the wall and crashes onto it, destroying it.

"Jura, fix that for me, I will upgrade your car's speed for free," says Ben while looking at Jura who watches from afar.

He then leaves without waiting for Jura's answer. The Fairy Tail Mages follow him out of the stadium. No one dares to say anything and just watch them leave because they don't want to be the next person to be embedded on a wall.

"Aren't you going too far? I don't like it too when our guild is being insulted, but I think this is too far," says Makarov.

"I don't think so. This is still a light punishment, he should be grateful that I didn't hurt him more than this. Someone like Serena will kill him on the spot just for pointing his finger, so I was still nice enough. If he was just cursing, then I won't go this far, but he called me son of a beep. That is something that I'll never forgive no matter what. No one can call my parents using that word," says Ben.

"Sigh, well, I guess you've protected our guild's honor, so it's fine," says Makarov.

They return to their hotel and watch the tournament again the next day. Now, no one dares to mess with them, making it peaceful for them. Well, Ben still gets an earful from Jura, so it's not really peaceful.

The 3rd Grand Magic Games go well and the winner is actually Blue Pegasus. There aren't many battle rounds this year and most of the rounds need intelligence & teamwork more than power. With Hibiki in the group, Blue Pegasus can dominate the Games.

"You're 2nd again, for the 3rd time," says Ben while smirking at Jura.

"Sigh, maybe it's some kind of curse," says Jura dejectedly.

"Hmm, let's confirm it next year," says Ben happily.

"Oi, don't be happy about that, we also want to be the winner," says Jura.

Ben just laughs before he leaves the stadium and walks alone. He goes to a big mansion and enters it. A middle-aged man has been waiting for him and they go to a room that looks like a personal office.

The middle-aged man is Ben's old acquaintance, Joseph the merchant. Joseph puts a small box on the table and says, "Here's your order. It's the best that I could find."

Ben opens the box and smiles widely, "Great, this is better than I thought."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 312 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 323 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)