329. Last Game

Lucy gets her keys back after Ben 'met & chatted' with the Royal Family. After that talk, they don't mess with Fairy Tail again, so the guild can join the last day of the Grand Magic Games without any problem. The Royal Family wasn't ready to face Ben in a war.

So they stop bothering Fairy Tail and now the guild is participating in the last game normally. The last game is a survival game where everyone in the teams can participate. The location of this game is the whole city of Crocus.

There will be a Captain for each team and they can keep it a secret from other teams. It might be better to hide who the Captain is because defeating each team member will grant them 1 point while defeating the Captain will grant them 5 points.

But then, a twist happens when the organizer announces that there are exceptions. The 1st rank team's members will grant different points. Defeating their members will grant 5 points while defeating their Captain will grant 50 points.

They can just defeat the Captain and get 50 points. And by defeating everyone in Fairy Tail B, they can get 70 points. With that score, even the team with the lowest score right now can win this Grand Magic Games.

Fairy Tail B            : 78 points
Fairy Tail A            : 63 points
Blue Pegasus       : 38 points
Mermaid Heel      : 37 points
Sabertooth            : 30 points
Lamia Scale         : 28 points
Scarmiglione        : 14 points
Quatro Cerberus  : 10 point

The spectators & participants are surprised by this unfair system. But they also know that it will be more exciting if anyone can win this tournament. The participants are very excited too because now their chance of winning this tournament has increased.

Fairy Tail's Mages aren't happy with this at all though because they are at a disadvantage here. But they change their minds when they look at the screen. They see Ben grins widely while sitting on a bench and his teammates sigh while they stand around him.

"It must be his doing," says Makarov.

"It surely is," says everyone else.

They are not wrong, this scoring system is Ben's doing. He 'asked' The King to change the last day's event's system so that anyone can win. This scoring system is the best way to do that, but Fairy Tail B will be everyone's target now.

Well, that's what Ben hoped for because now he can fight everyone who participates in this tournament. Rather than searching for them one by one, it's easier to make them come to him. Everyone will surely target him because they all know that he must be the Captain.

The game then starts and every team is sent to different locations. Fairy Tail B is sent to the city's plaza, the place with the widest open room. It's the best place to fight a lot of people, and Ben likes it.

The other Guilds' teams are now moving to find Fairy Tail B. They all know that Ben is the Captain, but they aren't afraid even though they've seen his power. Everyone knows that they don't stand a chance if they fight alone, but they have their teammates, and the other teams will fight alongside them too.

Surely, there will be a problem when the teams almost defeat Ben. They will be fighting over who will get the 50 points. But that can be thought of after they actually win the fight against that monster.

Also, they need to find him now in this wide city. All the teams then use their magic senses or even sensor magic to find Ben. But they don't really have to do it because suddenly, a big hologram of Fairy Tail B mark appears in the sky above the plaza.

Ben made it using his Light Magic to tell all of them his position. So now every team is running to the plaza from their position. Even Fairy Tail A is running to the plaza where Fairy Tail B is waiting.

"Are you sure about this?" asks Freed.

"Of course, I've thought of this plan thoroughly," says Ben while smirking.

"I don't know about the others, but I don't think that this is a plan at all," says Cana.

"I agree, it's just your wishes, not plan," says Laxus.

"It's a plan, don't worry. You just need to do it very well," says Ben while smirking.

They all sigh before agreeing as it is their only choice now. Mira giggles seeing their interaction and she is the only one who doesn't ask anything. She knows that nothing will change Ben's mind about this kind of thing, so she doesn't bother to ask.

Soon, all the teams arrive in the plaza, including Fairy Tail A. They all surround Fairy Tail B and are ready to fight anytime. Ben grins seeing them finally come and then he looks at Fairy Tail A.

"You guys also want the points?" asks Ben.

"Of course, this is a competition, after all. We might be guildmates, but we are still competitors in this tournament. So we'll take those 50 points from you," says Gajeel while grinning.

"Hooh, you sure know how to talk. Well, too bad for you guys, my teammates are interested in you. So you will fight them rather than me because I'm busy with the others. You can still get 20 points if you defeat them. Then you can come to me later if you can win," says Ben.

Ben's teammates move forward and face Fairy Tail A while grinning. This will be an internal fight of Fairy Tail, but it's also anticipated by everyone. The spectators & other teams thought that Fairy Tail teams won't fight against each other, so this is actually very surprising.

Fairy Tail B members then run and attack Fairy Tail A. Mira transforms into Satan Soul and grabs Erza before flying away. Laxus moves very fast and grabs Natsu & Gajeel's faces before dragging them to another location.

Freed just asks Gray to follow him and Gray agrees because he doesn't want to get dragged. As for Cana, she doesn't even need to do anything because Lucy suddenly runs away. Lucy doesn't want to fight an S-Class Mage alone, but Cana won't let her go, so she chases Lucy happily.

"They left faster than I thought. That's good though because now we can start too. You guys must've been relieved seeing my guildmates left, right?" asks Ben while smirking.

The other teams can't say anything because they all were thinking that Ben's teammates will surely help him. They also thought that Fairy Tail A will help Fairy Tail B because they are from the same Guild. So they are very relieved that they don't need to fight all 10 Fairy Tail Mages because it will increase their winning chance.

"Well, now you can fight me without any disturbance. So why don't you all come to me together?" asks Ben while taunting all of them.

"It's good to have confidence, but you shouldn't be too arrogant. You are alone while there are 30 of us here from 6 teams. No matter how strong you are, it will be very difficult to fight all of us alone," says Lyon.

"Heh, am I arrogant? Will this be difficult for me? I know you ask me that for good reasons, but I also think that you should consider a lot of things too other than the fact that I'm alone," says Ben.

"What do you mean?" asks Lyon.

"You will know soon," says Ben while grinning.

"Enough talking, let's fight and defeat him so we can get those 50 points," says Kagura while getting ready to fight.

"What's the rush? We have a lot of time in this event, so let's use it well. I also have a good proposal for you guys, so listen to me. If you guys defeat me before my teammates' battles end, you will get their points too. So you will get all 70 points by defeating me," says Ben while grinning widely.

They all widen their eyes when they hear that because they can win this tournament by defeating Ben now. There is a time limit but it won't be short because the fight between the Fairies will surely take time.

Ben looks at their excited faces and asks, "It's a good proposal, isn't it?"
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 364 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 375 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)