333. Domination

Ben's grin stiffens after he said those words. He has just realized that he was being cringed just now. Luckily, no one there thinks about it because they are too wary of Ben's next move, and they all are better than Ben at being cringe.

Anyway, Ben focuses on his battle again and stretches his body a little while walking forward slowly. Everyone grits their teeth before they rush toward him. They can't let him make the first move because they know they won't be able to stop him.

Those who have powerful long-range spells shoot their spells at Ben from their positions. Ben just grins before he covers both his arms with his Sun Dragon Flame. Then he places his arms on his right side while lowering his body.

It's the same stance as when Natsu used his Dragon Slayer Secret Art against the Twin Dragons. Well, it's not just the same stance, Ben is actually copying Natsu's spell. But he uses his Sun Dragon Slayer Magic's fire element, so it's really a copy of Natsu's spell.

Ben grins as he asks, "Natsu did it like this, right? Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Sun Dragon Version! Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!"

Ben swings his arms to the left while also spinning his body like Natsu. Then a spiral fire attack that creates some explosions comes out of his arms. But this attack is far bigger and stronger than what Natsu made in the battle with the Twin Dragons.

Ben's massive spell clashes with all attacks that are aimed at him. The impact of the clash is so powerful that the entire city starts to tremble. The shockwave also destroys nearby buildings before spreading throughout the city.

All Fairy Tail Mages who are still fighting stop their fight for a moment because of the strong magic power clash that they feel. They all know it comes from Ben's battle and their bodies are trembling because of it.

Their instincts are screaming at them to run right now even though they know they aren't the targets. The same thing happens to the Mages who fight Ben. Though their fear is greater because they are the targets of Ben's attack.

The Mages see Ben's fire engulf and destroys their combination attack. After that, the fire moves toward them, making them scatter everywhere to avoid it. But many of them can't escape from it and get engulfed by the fire that keeps moving and destroys buildings until it reaches the city border that is protected by barriers.

The destructive power of that attack makes everyone dumbfounded. Ben basically destroys the Royal Capital with just one attack. The citizens aren't worried because the Royal Family will rebuild the buildings for them, so it's fine for them, but it's not fine for the Royal Family.

Though the Royal Family can't be bothered by it now. They've just fully realized who they tried to mess with. Ben has negotiated with them after the incident in the Palace and has come to an agreement. They feel very relieved that they made that deal now.

Back on the battlefield, Ben is seen scratching his head and smiling stiffly. He never thought that the effect of his attack will be this great. That spell has a high amount of power, but Ben thought that the power will reduce a lot after clashing with the Mages' attacks.

However, Ben forgets that just because they attack at the same time, doesn't mean that their attacks are merging well. The attacks of people who have just started working together won't combine well. They are clashing against each other and it made their attacks weaker, making it easier for Ben's attack to destroy theirs.

Because of that strong attack, many Mages get defeated. The only ones left are the ones who could evade or withstand that attack. Jura, Lyon, Ichiya, Kagura, Minerva, Orga, and Sting are the only ones left. Both team Scarmiglione and team Quatro Cerberus get wiped out by that attack.