335. Future Lucy

Future Lucy tells them that 10 thousand Dragons will appear in the future and wreak havoc on the whole world. Many people died in the Dragon invasion and no one can stop the Dragons. Even the Wizard Saints failed to stop the 10 thousand Dragons.

"What about us? Do we have casualties?" asks Ben.

Future Lucy's expression turns sad and her tears start falling as she says, "Almost everyone in Fairy Tail died."

The others get surprised even though they've expected it since they heard that even the Wizard Saints failed to stop the Dragons.

"The only ones left are me, Wendy, Carla, Bella, Ariel, & Gabriel. Our guild was the Dragons' main target, that's why our casualties were very high," says future Lucy.

"They're attracted to the Dragon Slayers, huh?" asks Ben.

"That's right, it's because we have 5 Dragon Slayers who have enough power to threaten the Dragons, especially you, Ben. The future you have killed the most Dragons in 7 years. 382 Dragons, that's the number of Dragons you killed in 5 years before you get killed in a fight against 1,000 Dragons. You have slain 98 Dragons in that battle before getting killed," says future Lucy.

"1000?!" says everyone with very shocked expressions.

"Yeah, they attacked our hideout, so Ben fought them while the remaining members escape. After his fall, our guild became an easier target and we started losing our members at a faster rate, starting with the Dragon Slayers & S-Class Mages until only 6 people left. Wendy is the only Dragon Slayer left, and it's only because Ben sealed her Dragon Slayer magic so that she won't be a target," says future Lucy.

"What about me?" asks Natsu.

"And me?" asks Cana.

"Natsu was killed at the same time as Laxus, Gajeel, Erza, Master & Gildarts. They fought against 100 Dragons that chased us after Ben's death. After that, Cana & Freed get killed along with some other Mages. Mira was the last to get killed while protecting the 6 of us a month ago," says future Lucy sadly.

"Damn, we couldn't even face 100 Dragons," says Laxus frustratedly.

"It's because only Dragon Slayer Magic can damage Dragons significantly. Ben tried to raise more Dragon Slayers using Dragon Lacrimas. Even so, they couldn't be as strong as you guys because not everyone could master it as it is very difficult magic. We also didn't have enough time to raise them to high levels. Furthermore, we need to kill a Dragon first for Ben to make a good Dragon Lacrima," says future Lucy.

"I guess transforming adults who already trained their magic to high levels into Dragon Slayers is a big problem too," says Ben.

"That's right, children who haven't learned magic or have just learned it for a few years would make better progress. But everyone was against it because no one wants to endanger the children by making them the Dragons' targets & made them fight Dragons," says future Lucy.

Everyone's expression turns grim when after future Lucy told them the story. What happened in the future must be worse than what she summarized.

"Hmm? What about Gray?" asks Natsu.

Future Lucy's expression turn sadder and she says, "Ben killed him after he turned into a Dark Mage because of Juvia's death. She was killed by Mages instead of Dragons. So Gray quit the guild to get revenge. But he has gone too far and he even started targetting our guild, that's why Ben couldn't tolerate it anymore and executed him."

Now everyone gets more shocked because they never thought that one of them would turn into a Dark Mage, and it's none other than Gray who isn't here now. He must've been saddened by Juvia's death, but being a Dark Mage and even targeting their guild is just too much.