386. A Little Show

Ben's small threat makes the Mages flinch because a threat from someone of Ben's caliber sounds very different. Also, it can be interpreted as he will get more serious and probably start using his magic that hasn't been shown in this game.

They are correct, Ben will start using his magic to make this game more entertaining. He only used his physical power so far, but he always planned to end this game with magic. Besides, just physical power won't be enough to defeat these elite Mages.

Ben extends his arms to the sides and makes a grabbing motion. The Mages are getting ready to face whatever Ben will do now. They don't know what Ben will do because even the Fairy Tail Mages never saw Ben doing this motion.

"Almighty Pull!" chants Ben as his hands get covered with a dark purple aura.

The Mages suddenly feel their bodies getting pulled by an invisible force. They try to resist it, but no one has the power to resist the pull completely. The most they can do is slow down the pulling for a few seconds before they all finally fly toward Ben.

All the Mages are flying toward Ben at quite a high speed. When they get quite close, Ben raises his left leg before slamming it to the ground along with throwing his hands down. Right when he does that, the flying Mages suddenly get slammed strongly onto the ground.

Ben hasn't done yet as he covers his right hand with a dark purple energy ball. He crouches and then punches the ground using his right fist. A strong impact gets created from the punch and then the ground vibrates strongly.

The vibrations spread through the ground with Ben as the center. Then the ground starts exploding in circles as the vibrations move away from Ben. The Mages get hit by the explosions and thrown quite far because of the strong impacts.

Just this attack has taken out half of the elite Mages. Ben uses such a strong attack even though his sisters are among the Mages. This is a battle, after all, and his sisters are ready to face him seriously like everyone else, so he also treats them as real opponents right now.

Besides, they are strong enough to face this kind of attack and they prove it by not getting eliminated by this attack. They know Ben's capabilities the best and they've prepared themselves to face things even worse than this.

Ben raises his right hand and taunts the surviving Mages with it. "Come on! We have just gotten started."

The Mages grit their teeth before they move to attack Ben. Those with strong long-range spells attack him from the back. While those with shorter-range spells move toward Ben to attack him from a closer distance.

Ben grins before he covers his left hand with black solar energy. He is using his Sun God Slayer Magic which he very rarely shows to the public. Then he swipes his left hand horizontally around him and makes a circle.

A circle of black solar energy appears and it moves away from Ben while getting bigger and bigger. The circle of black solar energy hits the incoming spells and destroys them. It doesn't get destroyed though and keeps moving toward the Mages.

The Mages do their best to evade it by either proning on the ground or jumping very high. Some people try to block it, but it's a very big mistake because none of them has the power to defend that. They get blasted and defeated instantly by the black solar circle.

"So that's the true potential of God Slayer Magic," says Orga with a stunned expression.

"Will I be able to reach that level one day?" asks Sherria in wonder.

Ben takes out some of the remaining Mages and now only 43 of them are left. That's still a rather high number, so Ben reduces it again. He puts his palms on the ground and covers them with dark red solar energy.