229. Adulthood

Ben has become the 4th Fairy Tail Guild Master. But there's no big celebration and they just hold an exclusive party. If the situation is normal, they will hold a big ceremony and also a festival that the whole town can attend.

But now with the guild supposedly to be in grief, they can't hold something like that. That's why they just hold an internal party and hide it from the public using rune formation. They need to wait for at least a year before they can hold a party or festival publicly.

After the party, Ben returns to his house together with Mira & Bella. They've decided to live together with Mira now because it will be very lonely without Wendy & Carla in Ben's house. Mira is also lonely without Elfman & Lisanna, so she agrees to live with them.

They will move the Strauss siblings' stuff tomorrow because it's night already when the party finishes. Mira will sleep in Wendy's room and Bella joins her because she can smell Wendy's & Carla's smells there, making her feel as if they are there.

Ben goes to his room, but he can't sleep because there are many things in his mind now. He is thinking about his plan when suddenly he hears a knock on the door. He gets up to open the door and he sees Mira is there in her pajamas while hugging her pillow with a blushing face.

"What's wrong, Mira?" asks Ben as if he is a dense protagonist.

"C-Can I come in?" asks Mira nervously.

"Sure," replies Ben.

They come in and sit on the bed, but Mira is taking a little distance from Ben.

"So, what do you need, Mira?" asks Ben.

Mira doesn't answer, so Ben decides to tease her, "You know that this is my room, right? When a woman enters a man's room, something will surely happen."

What he says makes Mira flinches and she covers her face with her pillow. Ben smirks and gets closer to Mira but she doesn't move. She just stays silent with a beet-red face even after Ben hugs her waist from the side.

Now, it is Ben's turn to get nervous because he thought Mira will run away or at least refuse his advance. But she just stays silent as if she has expected this. Well, that's why she came here, after all.

Ben has Snu Snu experience with some girlfriends in his past life. But he is still a virgin in this life and the feeling he has for Mira is different from his ex-girlfriends. It is stronger and he really wants to protect her, especially after they faced life & death situation together.

(A.n: Snu Snu = Sex. Guess the reference.)

He knows why Mira comes here and he is also ready to do it. But he never thought that he will be this nervous even with his experience in his past life. Now, both of them are nervous and no one makes a move.

Finally, Ben takes the initiative to ask, "A-Are you sure about this? I can wait until you're ready, you know."

Mira doesn't say anything and just nods, making Ben gulps his saliva. He doesn't want to make Mira feels bad so he decides to do it. He starts it by turning Mira's face to him and giving her a gentle kiss.

"What about Bella?" asks Ben.

"She's sleeping soundly because she is tired from the party today. I also put a Sleep spell on her to make her sleep deeper," says Mira with a low voice.

"So you've prepared for everything. Such a naughty girl. Don't regret this later," says Ben.

"I will regret it if it's not with you," says Mira.

Ben kisses her again and lifts her before laying her down on the bed. Then he uses his experience in his past life to raise Mira's mood with foreplay. It doesn't take long for Ben to make Mira gets in the mood.