395. Cancelled

Ben's battle against the 4 Spriggans is about to start. He is very excited to see more of their Magic that he rarely found in Ishgar. Mages of their calibers are also very rare in Ishgar. They can rival Serena, after all, the former strongest Mage in Ishgar.

"Show me what you got, motherfuckers," says Ben while taunting them with his hand.

"Damn cocky bastard, I'll crush that arrogance of yours," says Ajeel while extending his hand toward Ben.

"Antlion!" shouts Ajeel before Ben suddenly feels his body gets sucked into the ground.

He looks down and sees the solid ground has turned into sand that sucks things down like an antlion's nest. Ben has seen this spell before, but the power was far lower than this. The suction of Ajeel's spell is much stronger than the one he faced in the past.

Average Mages won't be able to pull their feet out of the sand trap. The bind is so strong that they will get sucked into the pit without any chance to escape. But that's not a problem for Ben who can pull his feet out anytime he wants.

Doing that won't be cool though, so Ben uses another method to get out. He heats up his feet and spreads the heat just in the sand pit. Then under the 4 Spriggans' surprised eyes, the sand turns into glass at a visible rate starting from Ben's feet and spreading until the border.

Ben pulls out his feet easily because the glass around his feet is still melting from the heat. He can't leave the pit immediately though because suddenly an explosion happens out of nowhere right in front of his face.

Neinhart uses his Blast Magic to create the explosion. It's a very strong explosion despite having a small exploding effect. The force created by the blast is enough to badly injure an S-Class Mage.

"Hooh, a Blast Magic that isn't made of the fire element, how rare," says Ben from inside the dust smoke.

Ben is just standing there, right in his initial position. His face is covered by dark red fire that protected him from the blast. Even Ben would get injured by that, he isn't an invincible fortress that can't get hurt.

Although the blast wasn't strong enough to push Ben away and break his fire mask. As a Sun Magic user, Ben has dealt with explosions too many times in his life. So even if the explosion is made of a different element, he can deal with it easily.

"That was a good explo-," *BOOM* Ben can't finish his sentence because another explosion hits him right on his back.

Then some more explosions happen around him for a while. Neinhart doesn't want to give Ben any chance to fight. Wall joins in and shoots many missiles combined with electric bullets from a mini railgun he made on his shoulders.

Their attacks last for a while before they stop. But then, a lot of sand suddenly rises around Ben's location like a storm. The sand then falls on Ben's location and forms a small mountain. Ajeel then presses the sand until the mountain turns into flat solid ground.

"Eat that, motherfucker!" says Ajeel while raising his middle fingers.

"Sorry, I don't eat sand," says Ben who suddenly appears right beside Ajeel.

The 4 Spriggans are very surprised and jump away from their spots. He has teleported since Neinhart made a lot of explosions around him. Although he could defend all their attacks, he didn't want to spend his magic power doing it because he could just get away.

"Aiyoo, why are you getting away from me that fast? I swear I don't bring a deadly disease," says Ben jokingly.

But the 4 don't see that as a joke and immediately attack him again. Ben sighs before grinning while moving forward to fight them. But then a loud bird chirping sound can be heard out of nowhere and Ben suddenly jumps away from his position.