325. 4 Dragons

The battle continues and now Sting & Rogue start dominating it. They become faster & stronger which makes Natsu & Gajeel rather overwhelmed. Furthermore, the 2 of them have better teamwork than Natsu & Gajeel who always bicker every day.

Gajeel now can't even hit Rogue which transforms into shadow. Natsu is also unable to land any hit on Sting who has become faster & stronger. Both of them are being played by Sting & Rogue who have noticeably gotten more powerful after using magic amplification.

The spectators notice the increase in Sting & Rogue's power. Their White & Shadow Drives seem to raise their level a lot that even Natsu & Gajeel who dominate the battle can't land any hit now. It seems that the battle will end with Sabertooth as the winner.

Sometime later, Natsu suddenly can't move after Sting hit his stomach. Then he finds a kind of symbol in his stomach. Sting tells him that it's White Dragon's stigma that gets activated with the previous White Dragon Claw.

On another spot, Rogue suddenly appears behind Gajeel in his shadow form. He sends a punch at Gajeel, but suddenly his fist gets caught by Gajeel which surprises him & his guildmates. Gajeel then asks what Rogue has been talking about since the beginning because it's unclear.

Ben smirks seeing Gajeel catches Rogue. It's not a difficult thing to do, after all, Gajeel just needs good timing to capture Rogue. As a shadow, Rogue can't hit his opponent, so he needs to materialize himself when attacking, and Gajeel needs to use that time.

Rogue is surprised by it and then Sting also gets surprised. Natsu suddenly can move again and evades Sting's attack before punching him in the face. Sting looks at Natsu's stomach and sees his stigma has been burnt by Natsu's magic.

Gajeel then also attacks Rogue in the chin and sends him to fly. Natsu also hits Sting again and tells him to not underestimate their opponents with just that level of power. Both Natsu & Gajeel have faced people far stronger than the Twin Dragons, after all.

"We've been beaten up many times by people far stronger than you. Compared to their hit, all your attacks felt like babies' slaps," says Gajeel while grinning.

"Yeah, compared to the monsters we know, you guys are still lacking. Yet, those monsters never underestimate their opponents, no matter how weak they are," says Natsu.

Ben gets interested in what they say and asks his guildmates, "Hey, who are the monsters that they mean? Can I meet those guys and fight them?"

The Fairies look at Ben with expressions that ask if he is being serious right now. But then they remember that Ben likes to tease them, so they ignore him. Ben gets disappointed seeing them not fall into his game.

Of course, he knows that they are talking about him, Gildarts, Mira, Laxus, Erza, & maybe Makarov. But he just wants to play with his guildmates a little. Their reactions aren't satisfying though, so he watches the battle again.

He sees Sting getting more serious and sends a strong punch coated in his magic at Natsu. It creates a strong blast that engulfs Natsu and Sting is confident that it's enough. But then Natsu emerges from it unscathed and he has caught Sting's fist.

The spectators & Sabertooth's Mages are very surprised too. Gajeel also handles Rogue quite easily which surprise them more. Then Natsu & Gajeel starts dominating the battle again without giving the Twin Dragons any chance to fight back.

After getting pushed for some minutes, Sting & Rogue suddenly decide to use their full power. Ben grins when he hears that as he knows what they want to do. Their magic power suddenly increased again and scales start to appear on some parts of their bodies.

"Dragon Force! As I thought, they use that item in their bodies. I couldn't sense it well because the magic power in that item is the same as their magic power," says Ben excitedly.

"That item? Do you know something, Ben?" asks Makarov.

"Yeah, of course. They can activate Dragon Force at will. You surely know someone who can do it too, right?" asks Ben.

They think for a while before remembering it, "Laxus!?"

"That's right, Laxus who has a Dragon Lacrima in his body. Those 2 also have Dragon Lacrimas in their bodies. So other than the magic they inherit from their Dragon parents, they also have Dragon Lacrimas, which enhanced their magic," says Ben while grinning.

They get surprised by it because it's the first time they see such Dragon Slayers. Then they look at the battle again and see Sting moves forward alone. He intends to fight Natsu & Gajeel on his own because he is very confident in his Dragon Force.

Sting is underestimating his opponents again, but he can back it up. He flashes toward Natsu & Gajeel, appearing in front of them in an instant. Then he punches Natsu in the face, sending him flying.

Gajeel tries to attack Sting, but it misses because Sting is very fast. Sting then hits Gajeel's stomach with a spell and sends him flying like Natsu. He dominates the 2 of them alone which surprises the spectators once more.

"Hooh, he is quite fast, maybe almost as fast as Laxus," comments Ben calmly.

Sting then jumps quite high and uses his White Dragon's Holy Breath. It creates a beam far bigger than the previous White Dragon's Roar that looked like a laser. The massive beam hits & engulfs the arena, shattering it for the 2nd time in this tournament after Ben's battle with Jura.

It's not over yet though as Natsu & Gajeel are still able to fight. The battle continues underground and the spectators watch it through some screens. They see Natsu & Gajeel fight Sting using various spells, but none of it works.

Gajeel even manages to hit Sting at point blank using Iron Dragon's Roar, but Sting is still fine. Sting then makes a big sphere that shoots multiple rays of light. Ben grins seeing it and immediately analyzes the spell.

The battle then becomes close combat and the 3 fighters use their hand-to-hand combat skills. Sting still overpowers them though and soon he knocks down both Gajeel & Natsu. He stands in front of them proudly while raising his arm.

The Sabertooth Mages think that it's over, just like Sting & Rogue. The Fairies cheer at Natsu & Gajeel, asking them to stand up again. Only Ben & Mavis are calm about the situation, Ben even still has a grin on his face.

Then much to the Sabertooth Mages' surprise, Natsu & Gajeel stand up again. Ben is still grinning like before because he knew they are fine. They have sparred against him many times and get beaten up more than this, so something like this won't take them out.

Both Natsu & Gajeel don't even feel like they've gotten beaten up. They are stretching their bodies while talking about Sting's attack patterns that they've found. Their difference in experience is very clear now.

But then Natsu & Gajeel start bickering again because of their difference in opinions. It's just because of how they perceive Sting's kick angle. They start brawling and then Natsu pushes Gajeel into a mining cart.

He then pulls the lever and sends Gajeel on the cart away. Gajeel can't even get out because of his motion sickness and he falls into a hole. Natsu grins widely and then he challenges both Sting & Rogue to fight him.

Sting & Rogue are pissed by it, then Rogue says, "I have no business with you. Let me fight Gajeel!"

"Then you need to defeat me first," says Natsu while grinning.

Ben also grins when he hears that, "Well, look at this guy. He really knows how to make things more exciting."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 360 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 371 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)