354. End of Tartaros

A moment after Ben ponders about it, Mira finally increases her attack power. It seems she has found a way to defeat Seilah now. She attacks Seilah again and now she is more focused on fighting at close range.

Mira coats her left arm with fire magic while her right arm is coated with darkness magic. And surprisingly, she is also using Seilah's Curse power, Macro. She combined it with her magic which enhances her attacks.

Of course, Seilah is very surprised by this turn of events. She was injecting her Macro into Mira when they tried to transform Mira into a demon because they need to control Mira. They all knew how powerful Mira is and they were worried about Ben too, so they need to control her and use her against Ben.

But all their plans backfired and not only Ben destroyed them, even Mira can use Seilah's Macro now. Mira's attacks get more effective now and she deals more damage to Seilah. Also, because Mira uses more power, her speed has increased too and Seilah can't match it.

This battle becomes one-sided and Mira is dominating it. She pushes Seilah back and pummels the demon without giving her any chance to fight back. Mira sends punches, claw attacks, elbows, kicks, knee kicks, and even slamming Seilah's body.

Ben can only sigh when he sees Mira enjoying her brutal fighting method. It reminds him of when they first met years ago. She has become softer since then, but that personality just can't disappear completely.

"Well, at least she doesn't show that side in front of the kids," says Ben while leaning on the wall.

Mira beats Seilah up until Seilah can't fight back anymore. She knows she can't show any mercy here because Etherious Demons are very dangerous. In the last few years, Mira has fought against many Etherious Demons alongside Ben, so he knows them quite well.

"To think that I have a hard time against an opponent of your level. It seems I was relaxing too much these days. I won't blame my children, taking care of them is my responsibility as a parent, after all. It just means I need to train harder in my free time because I can't just rely on my husband to protect us," says Mira while standing beside Seilah who lies weakly on the floor.

"What are you talking about?" asks Seilah weakly.

"You don't need to understand all of that. Just know that I need to be stronger and you will help me to do that," says Mira before touching Seilah's body.

Seilah's body suddenly glows and she can feel her power being sucked by Mira. Even her soul starts to leave her body which also starts to disappear.

"You!?" says Seilah in surprise as she realizes Mira's intention.

"Don't worry, you won't die, but you won't live too," says Mira calmly.

Seilah finally disappears and Mira sighs in relief because she succeeds. She has just used her Take Over magic to absorb Seilah who is a demon. Mira always wanted to absorb Etherious Demons, but she never found a good one before this.

"It seems you really like her power," says Ben who finally shows up.

"You're done?" asks Mira.

"Yeah, some minutes ago. Now it's just Kyoka left, but she won't hold for too long," says Ben.

"So you've defeated their leader, huh? How is he?" asks Mira.

"Well, I can say he's worth his title as the Underworld King. But it was a very disappointing battle," says Ben.

"Of course, it will be disappointing for you who have slain real Dragons. Everyone is weak compared to you, after all," says Mira.

"I won't say that's true. The world is vast and there must be people stronger than me out there. Besides, I am still not strong enough to face that calamity," says Ben.