400. Acnologia Arrives

Everyone suddenly feels uneasy and restless. The soldiers don't know why, but the stronger ones like Ben, Zeref, and The Spriggns know the reason behind this. Acnologia has finally come to the battlefield and his aura is the one causing this uneasy feeling.

"Well, Zeref, this is getting interesting, don't you agree?" asks Ben while grinning.

"I don't know what's interesting about this," says Zeref with a serious expression.

Ben grins even wider when he sees Zeref's expression. It is really fun to see your nemesis feel despair even if it's just a little. The Spriggans also feel pissed at Ben for causing Acnologia to come here this fast.

"Damn bastard really needs to make this more complicated," says Ajeel.

Larcade just smiles and says, "Don't worry, we still have a chance. But we can't hold back anymore, it's time to go all out."

"He's right, August, Irene, time to show your full power. No need to care about the consequences. As for you soldiers, leave! You will just hinder us and die needlessly," says Zeref.

The soldiers do his order because they know they can't do anything here. So they leave and go to Vistarion. They don't plan on giving up yet though because they are preparing their weapons in Vistarion. Zeref has made a plan about this, so the soldiers know they don't just retreat from the war.

Ben ignores whatever they do and just looks far to the west. He grins when he sees a small silhouette appear on the barren land. It is quite a surprise though because Ben never thought Acnologia would appear in human form.

"Well, well, well, looks like someone is enjoying his human form," says Ben while grinning.

Zeref & The Spriggans also look at Acnologia as he gets closer to them. Now they can understand why Zeref was always worried about this guy his whole life. They can feel the horrifying magic power coming out of his body that they've never felt on anybody else.

"3 dragons, 2 with familiar scents," says Acnologia while looking at Ben, Irene, and zombie Serena.

Acnologia looks at Ben's left hand and frowns because he clearly remembers Ben has lost his left hand in their last fight.

"What is it? You can't recognize me because of this?" asks Ben while raising his left hand.

Ben suddenly removes his left hand that he made using the Arc of Embodiment.

"Remember me now?" asks Ben with a smirk.

"I always remember you, the one who has faced me 2 times," says Acnologia with a pissed face.

"Good, it seems you haven't gone senile yet, old man," says Ben while nodding mockingly.

Acnologia doesn't really understand it though and he ignores it. Then he looks at Irene and grins because he recognizes her and she also clearly remembers him. Both of them have met in the past when the Dragons were still alive.

"The mother of Dragon Slayers, I will make sure to kill you here," says Acnologia while grinning widely.

"Do you think I would let you do it?" asks Irene while smiling.

Acnologia just smirks before looking at zombie Serena who also grins back at him. Serena is excited to fight Acnologia because he defected to Alvarez just to find and fight Acnologia. He wants to show that it's he who deserves the title of Dragon King.

Although he is weaker now because he is not his real self, Serena still has the desire to kill Acnologia. He won't be a true Dragon Slayer without slaying even a single Dragon, after all. He has lost against Ben, but he thinks he still has a chance against Acnologia, especially now when some strong people fight with him.