214. Disturbing A Battle

Ben & Gray appear in Lucy's location after using teleportation. There are Lucy, Loke, Capricorn & one of Ben's clones that helped Loke fight Capricorn. The goat spirit has been freed from the man who possessed him, Zoldeo.

Now Capricorn has become Lucy's Celestial Spirit because he was supposed to be hers from the beginning. He was contracted to Lucy's mother, Layla, and then she gave the key to Zoldeo. He was supposed to give it to Lucy, but then he used human possession on Capricorn instead.

"What's the situation?" asks Ben.

"It's just like what I told you, Cana has gone when we returned after fighting the possessed Capricorn. We don't know where she has gone to," says Ben's clone.

"She puts me to sleep with her magic and then when I woke up, she has gone," says Lucy with a sad tone.

"Do you know why she did that?" asks Ben.

"No, I don't," says Lucy with a doubtful tone.

Ben looks at Lucy and says, "Lucy, if you know something then say it. Any clue will help. The current situation is dangerous. She might meet a dangerous enemy. We've defeated most of the strong enemies, but there is still one dangerous man who hasn't been found."

Lucy thinks for a while before saying, "Alright, I might know something. Cana told me that she needs to be an S-Class mage now, no matter what. So I think she wants to continue the exam."

The others are surprised and Ben says, "Then she might be searching for 1st Master's grave now. Still, we don't know where she goes. I will send my clones to search for her."

Ben frowns and then contacts his other clones in case they see Cana. None of them sees here though, so he sends them to search for Cana. It is dangerous for her to move around the island by herself, so they need to find her soon.

Suddenly, Ben & co hear a loud booming sound from the west. They turn around reflexively and then Ben receives a piece of information from one of his clones.

"I know where she is," says Ben with a serious expression.

"Then," says Lucy before Ben cuts her words.

"No, you guys stay here. The enemy that I said is there. But don't worry, Gildarts is there too. I will just go there to pick her up. She is also with Natsu and my clone has just arrived there," says Ben.

"If Gildarts is there, then they should be fine," says Gray.

"Yeah, but if they stay there, they will just hinder him. I will go and pick them up," says Ben.

The others nod and Ben immediately teleports to the battle location. He arrives right when Gildarts exchanges a punch with the enemy, Bluenote. This guy is the one that Ben assumes to be the strongest after Hades.

"Cana, Natsu, are you alright?" asks Ben as he approaches them.

Both Cana & Natsu are currently crouching on the ground and can't move. Ben is confused but then he realizes that the gravity around them has been raised. It doesn't affect him because he is immune to gravity manipulation.

Suddenly Gildarts shouts, "BEN! TAKE THEM OUT OF HERE!"

Ben nods but Natsu says, "No, I will stay behind."

"You will just hinder him," says Ben as he picks Natsu.

Ben picks Natsu & Cana, then teleports them to Gray's group. But Ben stays behind because he is interested in the gravity magic. It's his first time meeting someone who uses gravity magic other than him.

Gildarts starts to exchange blows with Bluenote with more power. He can go all out now that Cana & Natsu have left. Ben is still there but Gildarts knows his capability so he doesn't worry about Ben.

While Gildarts fights equally with Bluenote, Ben inspects the high gravity around them. Gildarts is affected by it but he still can move because of his strong magic power. It still makes his power dropped though, that's why he can't overpower Bluenote.

"Hmm, this gravity manipulation is quite strong. Maybe around 20 times higher than normal gravity. I don't know if this is his limit but I can use it," says Ben while smirking.

Ben opens his mouth and then starts to suck the magic power around him. He tries to eat the gravity magic just like how he eats the sunlight. Gravity is the only element from his arsenal that he can't eat yet so far because it's the vaguest and his mastery over gravity element is the lowest.

He has tried to eat gravity many times but hasn't succeeded so far. It's because normal gravity is hard to grasp and he can't really feel it. But now with the high gravity around him caused by magic, he feels like he can finally eat it.

Just like he thought, he can eat the gravity around him. It's because the gravity is higher than normal so he can feel it and make him able to eat it. Ben keeps sucking the gravity to grasp the feeling better.

Bluenote & Gildarts feel the gravity drops fast so they stop and look at Ben who sucks the gravity magic. Gildarts smirks while Bluenote widens his eyes in surprise. They keep watching until the gravity magic that affects the area gone completely.

Ben exhales his breath and smirks before saying, "So this is the way to eat gravity. Finally, I can eat it after some years of struggle. Thanks, man, you really help me there."

Bluenote has tickmarks on his forehead as Ben looks at him with a smirk. Ben might thank him but he knows that Ben ridicules him instead. He wants to attack Ben but he can't because Gildarts starts to attack him again.

Gildarts starts to overpower Bluenote now after the gravity magic is gone. Bluenote gets pushed back so he cast another gravity magic. He increases the gravity more than before at 30 times gravity.

But then Ben sucks the gravity again because he needs to replenish his magic power. Bluenote's gravity magic is a good source of magic power for him. He can also raise his understanding to eat gravity by eating Bluenote's gravity magic.

"Is this the limit of your gravity power? I can raise the gravity higher than this you know. Do you want to feel it?" asks Ben with a mocking tone.

Bluenote gets very pissed by it so he casts a different spell. He puts his hands in front of him and creates a black purplish ball between his hands. Everything in the surrounding is moving toward the ball as they get pulled by it.

"Let's see if you can handle this, brat. Black Hole!" chants Bluenote.

Gildarts looks at it quite seriously but Ben gets very excited instead. When Bluenote finishes his spell, Ben suddenly appears in front of him using teleportation. Ben grabs the Black Hole and pulls it before he starts to eat it happily.

Bluenote & Gildarts are dumbfounded as they watch Ben walks away while eating the Black Hole happily. He eats the Black Hole as if he is eating a delicious meal. Bite marks can be seen on the Black Hole after Ben eats its parts.

Ben feels their gaze and asks, "What? You want it?"

His question dumbfounds them even more and their jaws drop.

"I won't give it even if you want it. You can't eat it anyway, so just fight while I eat," says Ben.

Both Gildarts & Bluenote realize that they are in a fight now. Gildarts moves toward Bluenote fast and prepares a punch. Bluenote wants to cast another spell but it's too late as Gildarts has arrived in front of him.

Gildarts sends an uppercut while chanting his spell, "Crushing Evil, Spreading the Truth: Empyrean!"

Bluenote receives the super-strong uppercut and flies to the sky. The uppercut is so strong that it also destroys the surrounding ground. Such power is enough to make Bluenote disappears like a shooting star.

Ben whistles while still holding a small piece of the Black Hole and says, "You are very ridiculous, old man."

Gildarts' mouth twitched as he says, "Go look at the mirror, kid."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 249 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 260 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)