334. Winner

The spectators of Grand Magic Games are stunned seeing what has just happened. Ben has defeated 6 teams composed of 30 people alone. So he gains 30 points from defeating 6 team Captains and 24 points from defeating 24 team members, giving Fairy Tail B 54 additional points.

It makes people speechless because Fairy Tail B already gets 78 points before. They almost scored perfect points if not for the Pandemonium event where Erza got 1st place by defeating all Monsters by herself. Those 78 points have increased and become 132 points.

Ben now stands alone amidst the defeated Mages in a destroyed area. He grins while looking at a Lacrima vision that hovers above the battleground. It is his message to Fiore's Royal Family to tell them that no one can stop him, it's a threat to them.

The crowd that doesn't know it cheers excitedly after they see such an epic battle. They all know that the defeated Mages aren't weak, but Ben is on a whole different level. Even those who support other Guilds still can't help but get amazed & excited too.

Shortly afterward, the spectators see the other Fairy Tail B members return. They carry their defeated guildmates back with them. Fairy Tail A team has also been defeated by Fairy Tail B members.

The spectators get even more surprised by this because it means Fairy Tail B has wiped out all their opponents. They are also surprised by how fast the team won this round. Well, they even forget that there are other battles because all their focuses were on Ben's battle.

Right now, Mira is carrying Erza on her back, Freed is carrying Gray on his shoulder, Cana is carrying a card that trapped Lucy in it, and Laxus is dragging Natsu & Gajeel on the floor by their feet. They've won their battles and gained 9 more points for the team, so now they have 141 points in total.

"Damn monster, you really defeated them all by yourself," says Laxus while seeing the defeated Mages.

"If I can't even do this, then we will be doomed," says Ben.

They understand what he means because Ben has told them about the Kingdom's intention. That was also the reason they followed Ben's plan. For them, their guild is more important than the Kingdom, after all.

The commentator then announces the end of this tournament with Fairy Tail B's victory. Then the whole Royal Capital celebrates it and fireworks are getting shot. Paramedic also enters the battlefield to treat the injured ones.

The Capital city then makes a big celebration for the result of this year's Grand Magic Games. Fairy Tail takes 1st & 2nd place proudly with both of their teams. Their B team even gets 1st place with massive gaps with their competitors.

Fairy Tail B            : 141 points
Fairy Tail A            : 63 points
Blue Pegasus       : 38 points
Mermaid Heel      : 37 points
Sabertooth            : 30 points
Lamia Scale         : 28 points
Scarmiglione        : 14 points
Quatro Cerberus  : 10 point

Sabertooth that mocked them before this tournament started can't even get on the podium. No one feels bad for them, although Ben feels bad for Lamia Scale. They are quite unlucky to face Fairy Tail a few times and lost, but this is a competition, so victory & defeat are common.

Lamia Scale also accepts this result nicely and no one complains. Though granny Ooba gets pissed when Ben teases her about the result at the celebration. She tries to spin Ben's body using her magic, but she fails because it feels like Ben is very heavy, and it makes Ben teases her again before he runs away from the angry grandma.

Ben goes to the rooftop and gazes at the city while seemingly thinking of something. Jura comes shortly after that and stands beside the sitting Ben. He congratulates Ben on Fairy Tail's victory and says that he will still chase after Ben to get on the same level.