370. Remake

Ben has returned to Magnolia after he officially becomes the 1st Rank Wizard Saint, the Strongest God of Ishgar. Magnolia is obviously very excited by it that the town holds a festival to celebrate it. Although Fairy Tail Mages are troublemakers, they are still the pride of Magnolia.

So having one of their Mages inaugurated as The Strongest in Ishgar surely makes them happy. The townspeople are very fond of Ben, after all. He has brought many good changes in the town and even made it the safest town in Ishgar.

Even when dangers kept coming to the town, it still stays safe because of the defense mechanisms that Ben made a few years ago. Well, Ben kept improving the town's defense throughout the years as his knowledge & power also increased.

Ben even has the confidence that the current level of Magnolia's defense system can even block Acnologia's Dragon's Roar a few times. With that level of defense, Magnolia will stay safe even if all Wizard Saints were to attack it.

The defense system also works as the town's security system. It is connected to Jarvis, so the AI can survey the whole town and alerts the guards when something happens. Jarvis can even use magic attacks that Ben has programmed in the system to stop the criminals when needed.

Even the Royal Family is very jealous of Magnolia and has requested Ben to make the same defense system for Royal Capital. But Ben refused because he can't make the exact defense system to avoid leaking the AI system, and it was too much hassle.

So instead, he made a defense system that doesn't use AI in Royal Capital. It's enough to protect the Royal Capital from most attacks. Even if Alvarez Empire attacks, they will need time to break it, so it's still a great defense.

The celebration in Magnolia lasts for 3 days because everyone is delighted. Ben also treats this as entertainment while taking a break. He hasn't rested for quite a while, so this is a good chance to rest from his busy life.

His days return to normal after that. To his surprise, his new position as the 1st Rank in Ishgar doesn't affect his life that much. Maybe the other Wizard Saints are being considerate of him, but that doesn't matter because that really helps him.

Ben now can focus on improving his guildmates' power. He knows that Zeref is targeting their guild because of Fairy Heart. So his guildmates will need to get stronger because Alvarez Empire's power is greater than Ishgar.

"What are you thinking so seriously about?" asks Mira while she & Ben are about to sleep.

"Our guildmates' progress is good, but their battle power is quite low. Only a handful of us can optimize our power in battles. The others aren't good enough and they often waste their power," says Ben.

"That means they just need more experience, right?" asks Mira.

"Yeah, but there aren't enough jobs that can help them. We can't monopolize the jobs or the other Guilds and even the Council will complain," says Ben.

"So you're thinking of how to improve their battle skills without the need to take jobs, huh? Hmm, it will be good if there are a lot of strong monsters for them to fight. It will be better if we can also grade everyone so they will know what they need to improve," says Mira.

"Grades, huh? That reminds me of the Pandemonium event in Grand Magic Games. The monsters were graded based on their power, so it really looked like a game," says Ben before his eyes suddenly widen in realization.

"That's right! I can just make the monsters instead of finding them in the wild," says Ben as he gets up excitedly.

"What do you mean by making them?" asks Mira confusedly.