378. Unexpected

Fairy Tail still holds the 1st position in the overall rank of the 3rd day. They have 50 points now, but the 2nd team, Lamia Scale has 49 points, just 1 point lower than Fairy Tail. Team Lamia Scale always gets high points in every game, after all.

The 4th day's event finally starts and it is another difficult game for Team Fairy Tail. The game event is named Hidden Fox. It's a game where the participants need to infiltrate a place full of monsters similar to the Pandemonium from last year.

Their objective is to retrieve an orb hidden inside the building. They are given maps, so they know where to go. But it's still difficult because they need to move stealthily and then return to where they started.

Their points will be decided by their time. The fastest will obviously get the highest point. Each mistake that leads to them being discovered by the monsters will give them a time penalty with each mistake giving them a different time penalty.

Bella represents Team Fairy Tail because Wendy knows she is the best for this job in their team. She often went on infiltration missions that required stealth with Ben. Also, Ben liked to hunt with Bella in the past when they were still living in the forest, so Bella's stealth skill is good.

She goes last after picking a random lottery for the playing order. The fastest right now is Rogue from Sabertooth who finished it in just 1 minute 13 seconds. His gap is big with Yuka from Lamia Scale in the 2nd position who finished it in 3 minutes and 37 seconds.

Bella starts her game and she immediately flies to the massive summoned castle. Out of everyone's expectation, Bella doesn't enter the castle through the main door. She flies higher outside the castle and keeps flying to the top floor.

Then after flying around for a moment, she shocks the spectators. Bella enters the top floor through a small hole that other participants can't use. She can pass it easily because of her small figure and she also can fly. This spot is unreachable by others because they can't fly, after all.

"Is that even allowed?" asks Demien from Orochi's Fin in protest.

"Well, the goal is to retrieve the lacrima ball undetected. There's no specific rule saying you must enter through the main door. The starting point is this start line too and you can use any method you want as long as you don't get detected," says the Pumpkin Man.

Bella comes out soon and returns to the starting line which also acts as the finish line. Her time is 1 minute and 16 seconds. She is just 3 seconds slower than Rogue because she still had a problem moving past the monsters on the top floor while Rogue just passed everything easily while being a shadow.

It's good enough though because they still get 8 points. So now their total point is 58, while Lamia Scale is still 2nd with 54, and Sabertooth 3rd with 53. They might not get more points in the battle round because their opponent is strong.

Wendy is chosen in the battle round and her opponent is Mermaid Heel's Ace, Kagura. Both of them are on good terms, but this is a competition, so they will fight seriously. Ben has told Wendy to not hold back in this tournament and fight with everything she has too.

Their battle starts and Kagura immediately rush to attack Wendy with her sword. But Wendy evades her attack with a very fast movement. Wendy has buffed herself with speed buff to move a lot faster.

She distances herself quite far from Kagura by moving near the wall. Wendy then adds her buffs to increase her attack and defense power. Then she gets into a fighting stance with her palms open.

Without saying a word, Wendy dashes toward Kagura and starts her attack. She attacks Kagura using her palms which are coated by the wind. The wind makes her attack faster because it reduces the air resistance.