326. Overwhelming

Natsu's challenge angers Sting & Rogue who say that he looks down on him. They activate their Dragon Forces again and Sting says that nothing in the world exceeds Dragon Force as it is the power of real Dragons.

Ben scoffs when hearing that, "If nothing in the world exceeds that, they should be Wizard Saints already by now. At the very least, one of them should be Sabertooth's Guild Master. Also, if something like that can be called the power of real Dragons, then humans won't be so afraid of Dragons in the past. Well, maybe they really have real Dragons power, even if they are still babies, they are still Dragons, after all. I can even defeat this baby Dragon without using my Dragon Slayer Magic."

The Fairies sweatdrop hearing Ben's little protest at Sting's remark. They always know that Ben is very sensitive when it comes to power. So hearing Sting's claim of having real Dragon's power was enough to piss him off.

Even Ben with all his achievements doesn't dare to call himself to be at the same level as Dragons. But these 2 brats who have just started having wet dreams dare to make such claims just because they can use Dragon Force at will with the help of Dragon Lacrima.

They ignore Ben and watch the battle again. Sting rushes at Natsu and sends a strong punch. But Natsu catches it with his bare hand. Then Natsu punches Sting in the face before looking back as Rogue has moved behind him.

Rogue shoots his Shadow Dragon's Roar at Natsu, but then it gets overpowered by Natsu's Fire Dragon's Roar. The 2 then attack again and it becomes close combat. Natsu still dominates the fight and the Twin Dragons can't land any hits on him.

Sometime later, Sting & Rogue stand side-by-side and creates a pair of big magic sphere behind them. The experienced Mages can feel the change of magic power in the stadium because of their spells. Ben gets even more excited when he sees the 2 spells start to merge.

"Unison Raid?! Now that's interesting," says Ben excitedly.

"They are really in sync, huh? Unison Raid is something that's very difficult to do. Most Mages can't even master it their whole life," says Makarov.

"Yeah, that's a hard thing to do for 2 people. It's easier when only one man does it," says Ben.

"You say as if Unison Raid can be done by just one man," says Makarov.

"Well, it's not that hard because they can control the 2 spells' power perfectly if they do it alone," says Ben as if it's an obvious thing.

Makarov gets silent and Mavis asks, "Can you do it by yourself?"

"Yeah, but I don't really see the benefit, so I never use it in battles. It takes too long to get activated. I rather use fast spells," says Ben.

"Can you show it to me?" asks Mavis with sparkling eyes.

"Maybe later, the battle hasn't ended yet," says Ben.

"Ah, that's right," says Mavis before watching the battle again.

Between Sting's & Rogue's hands, there is a small golden-rainbow sphere. Then they shoot it toward Natsu and a massive beam gets shot. The beam is black & white in color as it's a combination of Holy & Shadow elements.

"Holy Shadow Dragon Flash Fang!" Sting & Rogue shout their combination spell name.

Ben cringes hearing that name, "Ugh, such a cringe name."

Natsu doesn't move away and waits for the attack to come. He intends to face it head-on and he lowers his body while placing his hands on his right side. Then he covers his arms with fire and then shoots it in a spiral motion.