332. Fairies vs Fairies

While Ben fights the other guilds, his teammates are fighting their own guildmates. So this becomes more like sparring sessions rather than real fights. But they all need to fight seriously because this is still a competition.

Mira is facing Erza, Laxus is facing Natsu & Gajeel, Freed is facing Gray, and Cana is facing Lucy. The Fairy Tail B members are very calm right now. But the Fairy Tail A members are quite tense and very serious about this.

Their opponents are the Guild's S-Class Mages while the only S-Class Mage in their team is Erza. Mira is the one who faces Erza because they have been rivals for years. So this is the battle of The Demon Mirajane and Titania Erza.

"It's been a long time since we fought, isn't it?" asks Mira.

"Yeah, the last time we fought was 4 years ago, before you get pregnant. I couldn't win against you since I returned from Tenrou Island. So I really wanted to fight you again, but I couldn't because you got pregnant, and then you need to take care of your children," says Erza.

"You could just challenge me when I started taking jobs again," says Mira.

"No, it won't be fair because you were still in the process of recovering your power after resting for a long time while I never stopped to train," says Erza.

"Ara, it seems you are looking down on me," says Mira while smiling.

"N-No, that's not what I mean. I just want a fair fight with both of us at our best conditions," says Erza flusteredly.

"Fufufu, is that so? Then I guess I should give my all to respect your wish," says Mira.

"That's what I hoped for. I will not hold back, Mira. Second Origin!" says Erza while releasing her Second Origin right off the bat.

Erza's magic power spikes as she releases her saved magic power. Second Origin is a newly discovered 2nd magic power container in Mages' bodies. They can choose to open it at all times or save the magic power to be used later to increase their power greatly for a short time.

Erza chose to keep hers and uses it now in her battle against Mira. She knows she can't hold back when fighting Mira or she will lose. There's no use to try fighting Mira normally too because she knows she won't win without using her Second Origin.

After releasing her Second Origin, Erza uses her Requip Magic and wears her Nakagami Armor. It's a very strong armor that requires her to activate her Second Origin just to wear it. She is holding a Halberd that is paired with her Nakagami Armor.

"As I thought of Erza, you've unlocked your Second Origin. That armor also looks very strong and sexy. Then, I won't hold back either," says Mira as white light starts to cover her body.

Mira activates her Satan Soul and chooses Sitri as her transformation. It's the form she used to defeat Jenny in one shot and it's her current strongest form. She can destroy a whole big city in this form, so it's very strong & dangerous.

"Here I come, Mira!" shouts Erza before she dashes toward Mira.

Erza uses her Halberd for a piercing attack and aims at Mira's body. She is moving very fast and even strong Mages won't be able to evade her attack. But Mira isn't just an average strong Mage, she is a very strong Mage.

Mira catches Erza's Halberd with her hard & tough right claws. She doesn't even get pushed at all by Erza's attack. Erza widens her eyes because she knew that there is a gap between their power, but she never thought that it would be this big.

"You need to see me as your real enemy, Erza. If you keep seeing me as your friend in this battle, then you will never win," says Mira seriously.

Mira then punches Erza's face using her left fist and sends Erza flying far behind. Erza crashes into a building and destroys it. She can stand up immediately, but her face is bruised and blood drips from her mouth.

"Come on, Erza! If this is all you've got, then you'll never be able to protect your friends. Do you want to repeat what happened 7 years ago?" asks Mira with a high tone.

Mira wants to spark Erza's fighting spirit in this battle. Ben has instructed her and the other team members to do it. The Calamity that Atlas Flame told Ben is getting closer, so he needs to make his guildmates grow stronger fast.

Erza gets taunted by Mira's words and she remembers what happened 7 years ago. It makes her get more serious and really wants to fight Mira as if she is her real enemy. She apologizes to Mira for being half-assed even though she said she would be serious.

Mira smiles and gets ready to fight again when she sees Erza's aura change. Erza charges at her again and now her attacks are getting stronger. She finally really gets serious and treats this as a real battle.

As the 2 women fight a very destructive battle, the 3 Dragon Slayers are also destroying their surroundings. Although the difference is it's only Gajeel & Natsu who destroy the surroundings with their magic. It's not their intention to destroy the surrounding, but Laxus makes them do it.

Laxus is calmly redirecting or evading their attacks which makes their attacks hit the buildings around them. He also sometimes throws them into the buildings when they attack him at close range. He is really playing around with them while they fight him seriously.

Natsu & Gajeel aren't holding back at all, they really intend to beat up Laxus. But they just can't hit him no matter what they do. Laxus still doesn't get hit at all by both of them, he is just too fast for them and he has full control of this battle.

He keeps provoking them and makes them angry, which makes them create more mistakes. Their attacks are getting stronger, but their emotions are getting ahead of them and it causes their movements predictable. Both of them are too hotheaded and it becomes their weakness.

Laxus wants to teach them that they need to stay calm even though they are angry. They need to use that anger to fuel their attacks, not getting consumed by it. Although he also likes teasing them, it's not his main reason, certainly not.

Freed also overpowers Gray while using the same strategy as Laxus. But unlike Natsu & Gajeel, Gray can stay calm and makes clear judgments despite his anger. It's just that his skills still can't reach Freed and he thinks too much sometimes.

Gray isn't weak, and in terms of raw power, he is not that far behind Freed. But Freed's main power isn't his strength, it's his brain. Freed is very smart and he is a good strategist. He can even outsmart Ben a few times in their spar, so it is something that needs to be wary of.

That smart brain of his really shines in this battle. Gray has fallen many times into his traps that he has set while fighting. Even though Gray is very tenacious, getting hit multiple times by Freed's Magic traps has taken a toll on his body.

Gray's movements have worsened as the battle goes on. It weakens his attacks and he also gets hit more by Freed's attacks. So he needs to find a solution fast or he will lose soon. Of course, he wants to win, but his chance of winning is getting lower and lower as time flies.

Meanwhile, Lucy is still fine without having any injury. She is also fighting against an S-Class, but Cana is not getting serious at all. Well, they aren't even fighting a real battle, it's just a hiding game with Cana chasing Lucy who runs and hides.

Lucy is attacking Cana sometimes using her Celestial Spirits, but Cana just traps them in her cards without fighting them. It makes Lucy unable to fight her properly and now Lucy is trying to find a way to attack Cana without getting her Celestial Spirits trapped, but she still can't find any solution.

The Fairy Tail A members are helpless against Fairy Tail B. Even Erza who is fighting with all she has still can't match Mira. Both teams' gaps of power are very clear in these battles, and Ben doesn't even join them. Fairy Tail's S-Class Mages are truly forces to be reckoned with.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 367 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 378 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)