397. Lone Attack

"Do we got him?" asks Bloodman after seeing the black lances fall on Ben's body.

There is only a field full of black lances on the spot where Ben stands. They can't see anything because the black lances cover their view. Seeing the number of black lances, they are sure that Ben has been skewered by those.

"Of course, he won't be able to defend that," says Ajeel confidently.

But their faces stiffen instantly when they hear cracking sounds. Many black lances on a straight path toward Vistarion suddenly get crushed onto the ground. A clear path appears and Ben can be seen sitting smugly on the ground without any black lance on his body.

There is no black lance that stabs him and all the black lances are stabbing the ground around him. He was using his Gravity Magic to repel the black lances that almost hit him. As for the R.I.P. spell that Larcade used, it didn't affect him.

Ben is immune to mind-controlling magic, so he could resist that spell. He just played along to give his enemies some false hope. If there is anything that can describe how evil Ben is, then his hobby to give his enemies false hope before crushing them will be one of them.

"Nice try, people, but it seems you don't know me that much. I don't know if you don't know or just underestimating me. But those kinds of attacks would just waste your magic power instead of hurting me. Although those black lances are quite interesting. It looks quite similar to my spell a few days ago. Or maybe you made it based on that," says Ben while standing up.

He walks again through the path he made between the black lances. Ben enjoys his walk that looks like a badass overpowered Main Character walk. Even at his current level, walking alone toward millions of enemies still feels very thrilling.

"You have attacked a few times, so it's my turn now, right?" asks Ben before snapping his fingers.

A pair of black gold magic circles appear on his left & right. They rotate in different directions and keep following him as he walks.

Ben grins and simply chants, "Bombardment!"

Right after he chanted that, the 2 magic circles shoot black-gold light beams rapidly. It's like Ben is shooting Gatling Guns at his enemies using big-ass explosive beams as bullets. The magic circles move around to target the enemies in all positions.

The Spriggans are blocking his attacks using their Magic though because they can't lose their men this fast. Ben doesn't care that they block his attacks. He doesn't even increase his attack power because what he does right now is simply terrorize his enemies using this strong rapid attack.

Even if the Spriggans aren't intimidated, the soldiers will be terrified. They are seeing explosions above their heads that happen without any rest. Those explosions are caused by one man, but it needs all their Spriggans to defend.

"Invel!" shouts Irene.

Invel Yura nods before he extends his right hand toward Ben. Suddenly, the ground freezes and the ice moves toward Ben at a high speed. Instead of freezing Ben's attacks, Invel chooses to attack Ben from the ground, avoiding the massive solar bullets.

His ice reaches Ben's location and Invel tries to freeze Ben. But Ben just grins and releases heat energy strong enough to prevent Invel's ice from reaching him. Ben keeps walking while releasing the heat and he melts the ice as he walks.

Even the ground is melting and turning into lava because the heat is so intense. What Natsu did in The Grand Magic Games can't be compared to this. Ben can turn this entire area into lava, but he holds back because he wants to have fun.

Invel grits his teeth while keep trying to freeze Ben, but to no avail. He also tries another spell that puts an ice collar on Ben's neck. But that spell also breaks even before reaching Ben because of the heat he's releasing.