388. Finisher

Wendy has activated her Dragon Force, but it's still not perfect. Ben knows it because her power doesn't increase as much as how it should. Perfect Dragon Force should increase a Dragon Slayer's power by around twice, but she only gets a little more than a 70% boost.

It's still higher than the Drive Mode she did in the Grand Magic Games against Kagura. But it's still an imperfect Dragon Force, or at least a weak Dragon Force. That's fine though because Wendy does it on her own without any external help like 2nd or 3rd-generation Dragon Slayers' Dragon Lacrimas.

Nonetheless, a 70% boost is still very great, especially in Wendy's case. Wendy's increase in power also means everyone's increase in power. The reason is Wendy's specialty isn't combating by herself, she is a support-type Mage with support-type spells.

That means her buff spells are stronger now after she activated Dragon Force. She now can buff everyone and increase their power a lot. Even the Wizard Saints feel a lot of boost from Wendy's buffs now. They feel energized again and ready to continue the fight.

Ben grins and taunts them to attack him immediately. He wants to see how much improvements they got from Wendy's buffs. Also, he wants to test how strong Wendy has gotten after activating Dragon Force.

They start battling again and Ben is still doing what he previously did. He faces them only using martial arts with his magic-covered arms & legs. No chanting, no magic circles, no big spells, just pure skills that have been polished for years.

Ben was taught effective martial arts in the military in his past life. But none of those things work that well in this world and he rarely uses them now. The main reason is the difference in power between Earth & Earthland people.

Average Mages here have power equal to tanks & fighter jets on Earth. S-Classes and above are equal to Nuclear Weapons, atomic bombs, etc. They have the power to destroy Earth by themselves, so the martial arts taught to him in the military are not so effective here when he fights against such beings.

Even with his great power, Ben still needs to use powerful blows on the Mages. To make powerful blows, he needs a wider range of motions, which are not effective based on Earth's military standards. But they are actually effective because they're used by the current Ben.

He is very fast and powerful that he doesn't need any rules in his attacks. The effectiveness of his military martial arts only works for normal humans with their limited power. Mages don't fight flashily for no reason. They need to deliver powerful attacks to break their opponents' magic defense.

So Ben's attacks are flashy like the ones used in movies. It looks even more like a movie because Ben fights a lot of opponents at once like a movie's main character. His attacks look ineffective, yet no one is able to handle them well and keeps getting hit by Ben.

"What's wrong? Don't you get buffed a lot? Where are the buffs going?" asks Ben while grinning as he holds Bacchus's head.

Bacchus tries to retaliate by sending his right palm toward Ben's stomach at high speed. But Ben catches it with his left hand before slamming Bacchus to the ground strongly. Bacchus is knocked out immediately because of that slam.

"Come on! Show me what you really got, fledglings!" says Ben while taunting them.

They grit their teeth before attacking again and Ben faces them more seriously this time. He decides that it's time to level up the game and take them out if they can't keep up. It's been too long, after all, and if they still can't keep up, then it's over.

As the battle goes on, Ben sees that they are improving, but their bodies can't handle it because they're too tired. They've reached the peaks and almost broken their limits, but their stamina itself is a bigger limit. Their stamina and endurance are too low to help them break their skill limits, so they need to work on those first.

"You need to work even harder after this," says Ben before taking out Ichiya that has transformed into a very big & muscular man by punching him in the stomach.

Then Ben takes out Minerva, Kagura, Carla, Bella, Romeo, Sherria, and Juvia. They've gotten too tired and won't be able to continue, so he takes them out now. He only uses enough force to take them all out in one hit.

He attacks the others and starts taking them out one by one. Ben makes these high-ranking Mages look like weaklings by defeating each of them with a punch. After a while, the only ones left are Wendy, Erza, Laxus, Orga, and the Wizard Saints who have a lot of stamina.

Natsu, Gajeel, Elfman, & Gray have been taken out because they used too much energy before. They also have too much ego, so Ben took them out faster to give them a lesson. Freed & Cana also get defeated because they don't have a lot of stamina even as S-Classes.

"You guys have lasted this long, so I will give you the honor to feel my new spell," says Ben while grinning.

The Mages who have gotten tired and have a lot of injuries become devastated when they hear that. Now they wish they got defeated earlier because Ben won't say that if he just wants to use a weak spell.

Ben grins and chants, "Lock on!"

A pair of black-gold magic circles appear in front of Ben's eyes. Then black gold magic circles suddenly appear beneath the Mages. They don't even have time to evade because black gold firey chains suddenly come out of the magic circles and tie their bodies, restricting them.

Ben raises his right palm in front of him and he chants, "Evil Dragon God's Jaws!"

Black gold dragon heads with red eyes come out of the ground below the Mages. The heads' jaws are open with sharp teeth in their jaws. So all the Mages are now inside the evil dragon gods' scary jaws.

Ben clenches his hand and says, "Crush!"

The evil dragon gods' heads close their mouths and their jaws crush the Mages inside. Everyone feels a strong force crushing them from their sides. They scream in pain and it makes all the spectators flinch.

Ben is still holding back, but the spell is still very strong. It is still a deadly attack and he does it even to his sister. He does it because he knows they can take it, and Wendy can take it. For years, Ben always taught Wendy that they need to be serious in battles even in their battles.

The evil dragon gods' heads disappear and the Mages fall to the ground. They all lose their consciousness and now Ben is the only one standing. There's no trace of battle at all in his body, he is still as clean as when they start the game, which shows how overwhelming this whole battle was.

Everyone watching is too stunned to even realize that the game has ended. The ending might not be too grand, but the entire game was just too awesome to watch. It's truly a one-sided battle and Ben won without using too many grand magic spells, truly showing why he became the strongest.

The organizer finally wakes up and announces the game has ended. Everyone hears that and starts cheering so loudly that the defeated Mages who have woken up can hear them from the game location far from the city. They can only sigh and admit Ben's superiority over anyone living on this continent.

Ben closes his eyes and whispers, "I hope this will help them grow faster to face the incoming war."
______________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics and more pictures on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate. Cover image is the MC, artist's ig: @fatmaqn_

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 423 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 434 of Transcended as Lord Buggy
3. Pictures of both stories (ex: bounty poster & magazine cover) by fatmaqn_

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)