215. Boys Will Be Boys

With Bluenote's defeat, all high-ranked members of Grimoire Heart have been defeated. There are still many lesser members of Grimoire Heart, but they get defeated easily. The Fairy Tail Mages round the defeated enemies up and then Ben teleports them to the sea.

"Where's Master?" asks Freed.

"He was in Hades' location. I thought he wanted to have a personal chat with Hades, so I left them there," says Ben.

"So, what should we do now?" asks Bickslow.

"For now, let's treat your injuries and rest. Wendy has healed Evergreen & Elfman because their injuries were quite serious. But you guys seem to be doing rather well, so let's not use Wendy's healing spell," says Ben.

"Then, I will treat your injuries," says Erza from behind.

They all look at Erza who has worn a sexy nurse uniform. The boys widen their eyes and all of them except Ben lined up in front of Erza, waiting their turn to get treated.

Ben sighs and says, "They're really hopeless."

He says that but when he finishes his words, he has stood in the front row of the line. The others protest because he cut off the line but he ignores them. However, the boys suddenly flinch as they feel a murderous aura.

They all look at the source which is Mira who smiles but has a dark expression. Ben is sweating and shaking scaredly seeing her smile. The other boys then look at Ben and kick him out of the line to avoid Mira's anger.

"It seems you need some treatment, Ben," says Mira while walking slowly toward Ben, still with her scary smile.

"U-umm, I think I'm not that injured. *Cough* Master sure takes his time. I'll check if Master is alright," says Ben before he disappears using teleportation.

"Ah, he ran away," says Gildarts.

Ben appears in his battle location with Hades and sighs in relief. He doesn't have another choice except to run away from the Demon, Mirajane. Life is very valuable and he doesn't want to lose it now.

He looks around and tries to find Makarov but the old man isn't there. Then Ben uses his magic sense and finds Makarov on the coast. He also feels an unfamiliar magic source so he goes there immediately.

When he arrives on the coast, Ben sees Makarov standing while looking at the sea. There is a tall man beside him who has blonde hair and wears a cape. Both of them are looking at the departed airship that still fan fly even with all its damages.

"Master, are you alright?" asks Ben from behind.

"Oh, Ben. Yeah, I'm fine," says Makarov.

Ben then looks at the man beside Makarov who has turned around too. The guy has a scar on his face with the shape of a lightning bolt. Now Ben knows who is this guy, he is Laxus, the former S-Class Mage, and Makarov's grandson.

But Ben doesn't say anything until Makarov introduces Laxus to him and vice versa. Both of them shake their hands and judge each other for a moment. Then they relax and just treat each other casually.

Ben doesn't know why Laxus is here but it's not his business. If Makarov allows Laxus to be here then that's fine. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a grandson visiting his grandfather.

"Did you let Hades go?" asks Ben.

"Yeah, this is to pay all my debts to him. Sorry about this, Ben. You have worked so hard to defeat him but I just let him go," says Makarov.

"I don't mind. Having a battle where I could go all out is enough. But you need to think of an excuse for Magic Council," says Ben.

Makarov's ears twitched when he hears that. He has just remembered that the Magic Council will question them about this. But then he also remembers that the Magic Council was infiltrating their S-Class exam.

Makarov asks Ben about it and Ben says that the previous Magic Council's units have been destroyed by Azuma. Now they've sent other units but those guys just watched from afar as the Fairy Tail Mages fought the Dark Mages.

"So those bastards didn't fight but then they will capture the Dark Mages after we defeated them?" asks Laxus.

"Most likely. It's how they always work," says Ben.

"Tch, damn bastards," curses Laxus.

"Anyway, the others have gathered so you need to go there, Master," says Ben.

Makarov agrees and then Ben teleports both Makarov & Laxus to the gathering location. He doesn't go there though, but not because he is still afraid of Mira, certainly not. There is a place that he needs to visit now.

Ben teleports to the location where one of his clones interrogates Zancrow. The guy has been interrogated using many methods but he still doesn't say anything. Ben's clone has used torture too, but Zancrow still doesn't say anything about God Slayer Magic.

"Hahaha, you won't get anything from me. After Master gets Zeref in his hands, you will be done for," says Zancrow.

"Your master, huh? He has run away, leaving you behind with your comrades that are still alive," says Ben.

"Hah, you are bluffing," says Zancrow.

"Whatever, you can think what you want, but it's the truth," says Ben as he dispels the clone in front of him.

Ben looks at Zancrow and thinks that torture won't work on him. So Ben needs to use another method that he has thought about. Ben approaches Zancrow and places his right hand on Zancrow's head.

"Soul Extractor!" chants Ben.

Ben pulls Zancrow's soul from his body easily because Zancrow has been weakened by the tortures. Then Ben puts Zancrow's soul in a wood puppet that he has prepared. The puppet is shaped like a ball with eyes and a smiling mouth, a very easy-to-make puppet.

After that Ben writes a runes formation on the floor and puts Zancrow's body on it. He activates the runes and they light up. The runes move toward Zancrow and cover his body like tattoos, then his body lights up too.

Zancrow's glowing body suddenly shrinks until it reaches the size of a child's fist. The light then disappears and a black ball with fire patterns appears there. Ben has just transformed Zancrow into a lacrima crystal.

This is the same thing that he used on Midas the Sun Demon to get Sun Devil Slayer Magic. But of course, the runes formation has been improved by Ben & AI Chip, so it's quite different. He used it on Zancrow because he was curious whether he could make a Fire God Slayer lacrima or not, and he succeeds.

Now Ben can learn the Fire God Slayer Magic in this lacrima and tries to make Sun God Slayer Magic. It won't be easy, but he has AI Chip to help him. AI Chip has helped him learn & made many spells over these years, so it should be able to do this.

If he can find the Sun God Slayer Magic book or whatever it is that can make him learn the magic, then he won't need to do this. But the possibility to get it is very small because it might be located in another country or even continent. Maybe it does not even exist, so it's better to make it himself.

Ben stores the lacrima and Zancrow puppet in his storage mark. Then he returns to the gathering spot and meets with his guildmates. All of them are resting but some of them aren't here and have gone somewhere else.

"Where have you been, Ben?" asks Mira from behind Ben, surprising him.

Mira still has her scary smile so Ben knows that she still hasn't let him go. He needs to appease her so he flashes in front of her and grabs her waist, hugging her. Before Mira can react, Ben teleports with her to a lake on the island.

After that, he immediately kisses Mira deeply, surprising her, but she accepts it. This is why he left the gathering spot because he wants to avoid the others' gazes. But then Ben & Mira realize that Gildarts & Cana are hugging beside them, and Lucy, Natsu, & Happy are watching from the side.

They look at each other awkwardly and Ben says, "G-Good afternoon."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 250 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 261 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)