343. Send Them Back

The Rock Dragon and Scissor Runner are being beheaded by Ben's Golden Solar Sword. No blood is coming out of the cut because the sword was very hot it burnt the cut. Then just like Motherglare, he puts them in a different space that he created.

Ben flies to the evacuated people and lands in front of Mira & his kids. The kids run to him, so he hugs them as Mira also joins in. People also surround him and want to celebrate his success, but he tells them it's not over yet.

"Mira, can you insert your magic power into these lacrimas? I want to send a message to them," says Ben with a very sad tone.

Mira widens her eyes and looks at the kids before asking, "By them, do you mean...?"

Ben nods and Mira also has a sad expression on her face. Everyone else is confused, but they don't ask anything. Then they see Ben gives a black & white lacrimas to Mira who then touches it. Both she & Ben then pour a lot of their magic power into the lacrimas while closing their eyes.

They finish after some time and then Mira takes the kids from Ben's arms. Ben then turns around and flies back into the city. He flies to the top of a building where 5 people are hiding their presence there. There are 3 Crime Sorciere members, Lucy, and future Lucy there.

"It's time to destroy that gate. Older Lucy, I have a favor to ask before you return to your time. Give these lacrima balls to my kids and this one to Wendy," says Ben while taking out 3 Lacrima Balls.

The 2 lacrima balls are the Shadow & White Dragon Lacrimas he took from future Rogue. Then the other one is a white-bluish lacrima ball that he made. It is a Sky Dragon Lacrima he made for Wendy but he hasn't given it to her.

Ben already knew the use of Dragon Lacrimas for 1st generation Dragon Slayers. But he also knew that they need to reach high levels to optimize the effects of Dragon Lacrimas. Wendy isn't ready yet, she will just be like Sting & Rogue if she uses it at her current level.

That's why he wants to give it to future Wendy who obviously needs it more. He doesn't know why the future him didn't give it to Wendy, but there must be a strong reason. However, they can't keep running away, they need to fight or at least get stronger to increase their chance of survival.

"Give these to them, but don't use these before you can find a very good hiding spot. Then after they use these, you guys need to do everything you can to get as strong as possible," says Ben.

"I understand. We actually have found the best hiding place, but there's a big problem. It is your secret lab in your old village that Wendy found in your journal," says future Lucy.

"That doesn't sound to be a problem," says Jellal.

"It is, there is a secret code to prevent people from entering it. Have you tried opening it?" asks Ben.

"No, Wendy was against it before we are sure that we can open it in one try," says future Lucy.

"Phew, that's good. That place will burn anyone who fails on the first try, if they survive and try it again, they will get crushed by very strong gravity, and the 3rd try will make the lab self-destruct. The power of that destruction is enough to decimate the whole Waas Forest," says Ben in relief.

Everyone there is shocked by his explanation, especially future Lucy who is also very relieved.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Ultear snaps.

"Not really, none of those things can kill me, so if it's me who failed, then I will be fine. Also, no one knows about that place and its location is hidden very well. I also made sure that no one will find it by coincidence. So those who find it must've deliberately searched for it. Well, it doesn't matter at all, I'll give you the key," says Ben.