232. Story

"You want to be a Wizard Saint now? Have you forgotten that you've refused that position before?" asks Jura.

"This & that are different matters. I refused it in the past because they wanted to make me leave my guild. But now with Master Makarov gone, I need to secure my guild's reputation. The fastest way is with me, the Guild Master, becomes a Wizard Saint like 3rd Master," says Ben.

Jura & Ooba think about it for a while and it really makes sense. Also, both of them think that there is no one more suitable to replace Makarov than Ben. He has all requirements needed to be a Wizard Saint and he is their ally.

"What do you think, Ooba Babasaama?" asks Jura.

"Don't ask me! You are the one he asked for help. But well, if it's me, then I will help him," says Ooba.

Jura smiles and says, "Then, I will gladly help you. But please don't make a ruckus like last time."

"Sorry but, I can't promise that because a ruckus will surely happen. Don't worry though, it won't be that bad," says Ben while smirking.

Jura sighs as he starts to regret his decision. "A Fairy Tail Mage will always be a Fairy Tail Mage."

Ben smirks and says, "Thanks for the compliment."

The 3 then discuss a few more things regarding their guilds. Ben also asks Ooba Babasaama for advice on being a Guild Master. Without Makarov, he can only ask other guilds' Guild Master like Ooba Babasaama.

While they talk, Mira & Bella are also talking with Lyon's group while having lunch.

"What will you do after this, Mira?" asks Sherry.

"We will go to Blue Pegasus to tell them the news ourselves. They are allied with both our guilds and have helped Fairy Tail during this crisis. At the very least, we need to visit them and tell them that we are fine now," says Mira.

Sherry suddenly becomes happy and says, "Then, I want to ask for a favor. Can you deliver something for me to someone in Blue Pegasus?"

"I don't mind, but who is this person?" asks Mira.

"It's that Ren guy, she is dating him now," says Lyon.

"Eh? I thought you like Lyon," says Mira with a surprised tone.

"Yes, I like Lyon. But I've realized that it's not love, it's admiration. The one I feel for Ren is the real love feeling," says Sherry dramatically.

Mira is quite dumbfounded and Bella says, "Weirdo."

"Shh! Bella, you shouldn't say that in front of the person. It will hurt her even though it's true so you need to talk behind their back," says Mira in low voice, but everyone hears her.

"You are ruder than her, you know," says Yuka with a sweatdrop.

"That is fine, Yuka. I have heard many jealous words toward my love, so it's fine," says Sherry dramatically again.

"Well, if you're fine with it then it's okay. But I don't think that they are jealous of you. Rather, it's you who are jealous of them, right?" asks Yuka.

"Ugh!" says Sherry while holding her heart as if it is in pain.

"Jealous of who?" asks Mira.

"You, of course. The story of Ben protecting you from the dragon even though it almost killed him has become a very famous love story. People even say that he is like a knight protecting his princess even at the cost of his life. Many women become very jealous of you who receive such a strong love from your lover," says Lyon.