399. Despise

Ben looks at Zeref with a grin while saying, "This is getting interesting. Don't you think so?"

"You are just crazy," says Zeref.

Ben smirks and says, "Heh, so it's crazy if I make that thing come here, but it's alright if you make it come to Ishgar? Such irritating double standards you have there. Well, what do I expect from someone who created demons that destroyed the world but used them for his own Empire? Or should I state a fact that you made them to kill yourself but instead you use them like subordinates?"

"You said you hated Acnologia who endanger this world but aren't you yourself a danger to this world? In the past, I heard you say that humans are destroying this world. So tell me an individual who created more destruction in this world than you. You said about eradicating humans, but why don't you kill yourself? Ah, you said that you are immortal, so you can't die. Well, can you really not die or you are just not serious about killing yourself?"

"If you really want to die, then just fight against Acnologia that you could never defeat in your 400 years of life. But I guess you just want to live longer and justify anything you did. You always smiled and acted as if you loved your brother that you revived, Natsu. But if you really loved him, then you won't make him die the moment he kill you, and you won't even make him kill you in the first place."

"If you said that it's all because of the curse, then get the fuck out of my face! If I have even had a chance to revive my brother, then I would do anything even if Ankhseram gave me the worst curse. I would beat the crap out of that damn god and take his power so that my brother can have a real life. I would even beat the crap out of every god in this world if they tried to stop me. You are just full of shit, a piece of shit who thinks himself is the most righteous," rambles Ben pissedly.

Everyone even Zeref is stunned by what Ben just said. It's their first time hearing him talk for so long and he is actually talking trash about their Emperor. Ben doesn't care if they are angry or pissed because he is more pissed at Zeref.

He doesn't know what Zered has gone through, but he doesn't care. No matter what Zeref has gone through, it doesn't change the fact that his loved ones are in danger because of this guy. He doesn't care if villains were once good people, they still chose to be villains, and that's enough reason to remove them.

"Acnologia will come soon, so I don't have time to play with you anymore. Let's wrap things up faster so that I can focus on the greatest threat," says Ben while clapping his palms.

Ben closes his eyes and a golden aura starts covering his body. He opens his eyes and a golden bright magic circle appears on each of them. Then a very wide golden magic circle appears in the sky above them and covers the entire battlefield.

The Spriggans and Zeref widen their eyes because they can feel the massive power of that magic circle. So they immediately try to stop that magic by attacking Ben. But their attacks just vanish before forming completely.

"It's useless. No magic of my enemies can be activated when I do this," says Ben while opening his palms.

A bright gold orb appears between his palms and Ben chants, "Fairy Law!"

The orb's light spread and covers the entire battlefield. Zeref knows this spell, so he is very stunned by the power and scale of this spell. He is sure that even its creator, Mavis can't make it this big and powerful.

Ben's Fairy Law damages every individual in the Alvarez group. The weaker enemies get killed first and the stronger ones get killed next. No one among the soldiers can resist it because they are far weaker than Ben and this spell can't be blocked.

Although they are lucky that Ben is using this spell against numerous enemies. This spell was meant to be used against a single enemy. Using it against numerous enemies will take a toll on the user and would be lethal to their lifespan.