356. New Power

The 4 young Mages below are stunned seeing Ben could injure Acnologia even if it's just a little. But they are even more surprised seeing such a strong attack could only damage Acnologia that much. It makes them wonder if they will be able to even put a scratch on Acnologia's body.

Suddenly, they feel the atmosphere change and they look at the source, Ben. He is releasing a lot of magic power from that thin body that was caused by his 22 days of fasting. Then they all see in amazement as his body starts to transform.

Ben's whole body is getting covered by golden scales now, including his face. But then his fingers turn into black claws before black armguards & footguards appear too. His blonde hair turns black from the base but becomes gold near the tips.

Then a pair of black draconic horns grow on his head and the color turns to gold on the top. After that, a pair of black feathery wings grown on golden wing arms also appear behind his back. Then a long draconic tail with black color above & gold cor below also appears.

After that, his fangs grow longer than his Dragon Force form. Then dark red flaming solar energy appears on the tips of his horns, wings, tail, hair, and at the base of his arm & foot guards. It also replaces his eyebrows as his eyes turn black with golden irises & red slit.

"What is that? That's very different from his Dragon Force," says Rogue.

"But I can still feel the Dragon energy from him," says Sting.

"There's also demonic energy coming from him," says Gray.

"What?!" says the others in surprise.

"Quorra, show my stats," says Ben with a low voice.

[Name: Ben Cooper
Mode: Evil Sun Dragon God Force
MP: 5,027,001/5,859,682
STR: 575/3,797
AGI: 828/3,814
STA: 375/4,032
INT: 6,314]

Ben's physical stats dropped a lot more than they should be because he starved for 22 days. His magic power increased a lot though, but it doesn't increase as much as he thought.

"Show me my base stats," says Ben.

[Name: Ben Cooper
MP: 3,557,973/3,557,973
STR: 1,337
AGI: 1,375
STA: 1,3524
INT: 2,635]

"My Magic Power has increased so much, but the boost of this Evil Sun Dragon God Force should be higher than this. Why is it only increased this much? It's not even twice my base power," says Ben.

[The Evil Dragon God lacrima still can't be used for extensive usage. It needs to be perfected to be used for the ultimate mode, but it still needs more magic power to form perfectly.]

Evil Dragon God lacrima is the one that Ben has worked on in the last 22 days. He was transforming the Dragon Seed that has been affected by Demon & God energy into a lacrima that he named Evil Dragon God lacrima because it contains his Sun Devil/Dragon/God Slayer magic.

The Evil Dragon God lacrima in his body has the form of a big seed with some swirling patterns around it. Its color is clear, but the patterns have red, gold, & black color. 3 crystal buds also appear on top with those 3 different colors which represent his 3 different magic.

This lacrima holds a lot of magic power, even more than what Ben has in his magic container. It's not a problem though because he made it right inside his body. If he made it outside, then his body won't be able to withstand it when he installed it.

Also, by creating it directly in his body, Ben also increases his magic power quality while also improving his physique to withstand so much magic power in his body. After this, it will be easier for him to increase his magic power because his magic container has improved.